Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

The Doc......

I think it is time that us Norwich fans appreciate the Doc. He has been trown into the team after a long injury with just a few days training, little time to get to know the other full backs and has done a decent job. As Roeder said he is safe.

So please don''t ring into radio Norfolk after the match and talk about the Doc and what a poor player he is, he was one of our best players last night and deserves support throughout the rest of the season.

Agreed! doc was rock solid last night!

If Lita hadn''t of got the hat trick then the Doc was my pick for man of the match!... He defended well, made some good blocks (1 stopped a certain goal) and tackling looked sharp...

I feel alot better with him at the back than i do with the injury prone (and imo over rated) Kennedy.

jas :)

[quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

I think it is time that us Norwich fans appreciate the Doc. He has been trown into the team after a long injury with just a few days training, little time to get to know the other full backs and has done a decent job. As Roeder said he is safe.

So please don''t ring into radio Norfolk after the match and talk about the Doc and what a poor player he is, he was one of our best players last night and deserves support throughout the rest of the season.

[/quote]I''ve been guilty of slatting Doc in the past but last night he made me eat my words. Lets hope that he can continue and force competition in the centre.

Agreed, as I said in my player ratings he isnt the prettiest footballer on earth, but he has a knack of dealing with long balls. Which in this league is what is needed (And especially last night with Iwelumo)

Well said those people that backed him, if he had been fit for all the season i reckon he could of been up for MVP by the end of the season.I just hope he can keep it up coz we need him at the mo

He had a good game but unfortunately one of his few mistakes lead to their first goal, albeit not directly but if he had not commited the needless foul they''d have never won that corner. It doesn''t matter how well he plays for the rest of the game - he''s just too much of a liability for my liking.

[quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

[/quote]Agreed, the Doc/Stefanovic combination looks decent.  Plus I didn''t see a single 50 yard hoof... other than from Stefanovic.