Sign in to follow this  
plonkers

fickle fans

very good result granted but norwich fans now going over the top still only 2 points from relegation zone .the other day doom and gloom and now everything rosey it was a good result in isolation but doncaster deby burnley coming up.

I wouldn''t say people on here are going "over the top" - we are excited by a dominant performance and victory but know we MUST produce the same and better on Saturday if we are to get a successful run going.

[quote user="plonkers"]

very good result granted but norwich fans now going over the top still only 2 points from relegation zone .the other day doom and gloom and now everything rosey it was a good result in isolation but doncaster deby burnley coming up.

[/quote]Why the "s" on the end of your username?

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]I wouldn''t say people on here are going "over the top" - we are excited by a dominant performance and victory but know we MUST produce the same and better on Saturday if we are to get a successful run going.[/quote]Very well put CR.

I know I''m a bit more happier today.

[quote user="Armitage Shanks"]Every fan is fickle FACT ,so what just enjoy the moment for godsake.
[/quote]

Spot on A.Shanks.  Let''s enjoy our football ffs.

[quote user="Armitage Shanks"]Every fan is fickle FACT ,so what just enjoy the moment for godsake.
[/quote]

Spot on A.Shanks.  Let''s enjoy our football ffs.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]I wouldn''t say people on here are going "over the top" - we are excited by a dominant performance and victory but know we MUST produce the same and better on Saturday if we are to get a successful run going.[/quote]Very well put CR.

I know I''m a bit more happier today.

[/quote]

Yep. Obviosuly we''re going to be happy. We played exceptionally well, and outplayed them. It''s become a rare thing for us, so of course we will cherish it when it happens.

I''m not sure it is supporters being fickle, more hope and relief.  I was expecting us to be on the receiving end of a similar scoreline, and, for me it''[s the iofrst indication that if we can keep some of the loanees we may steer clear of relegation.  I agree that the clubs problems haven''t gone away.  We desperately need money to invest in the squad in January which Delia doesn''t to have, and, the sooner she goes the better.  I just hope Roeder stops chopping and changing and plays the same team against Donny.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="plonkers"]

[/quote]

Why the "s" on the end of your username?
[/quote]

I suspect its a dig at us, i.e. they are calling us (Norwich fans) plonkers and that they reside in Ipswich.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="plonkers"]

[/quote]Why the "s" on the end of your username?[/quote]

I suspect its a dig at us, i.e. they are calling us (Norwich fans) plonkers and that they reside in Ipswich.

[/quote]Whooooooosh

[/quote]Whooooooosh [;)]

[/quote]Whooooooosh [;)]