Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

rot needs stopping...

on canary call - adams said we had no reply when bristol scored...same thing against derby - the stuffing was knocked right out of us...when the heads start going down, and there''s no reply when the chips are down, you''ve got problems, and imo if we don''t stop the rot soon, we''ll start to play like relegation certs...first half today, we were in it - 2nd half, we weren''t, and imo - its down the roedys subs decisions...i''m waiting to hear him talk - and it would be prudent for him to take the blame tonight,,,to take some of the presure off the boys...be afraid - be very afraid!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]on canary call - adams said we had no reply when bristol scored...

same thing against derby - the stuffing was knocked right out of us...

when the heads start going down, and there''s no reply when the chips are down, you''ve got problems, and imo if we don''t stop the rot soon, we''ll start to play like relegation certs...

first half today, we were in it - 2nd half, we weren''t, and imo - its down the roedys subs decisions...i''m waiting to hear him talk - and it would be prudent for him to take the blame tonight,,,to take some of the presure off the boys...

be afraid - be very afraid!!!

[/quote]

I agree about the subs,but the issue goes deeper. we simply don''t have faith in our ability to score (not surprising given our finishing so far) and once we go one down all confidence disappears instantly.Having said that,replacing a striker with a midfield player and pushing Russell upfront when he and Sammy were bossing midfield is nothing short of perverse!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]on canary call - adams said we had no reply when bristol scored...same thing against derby - the stuffing was knocked right out of us...when the heads start going down, and there''s no reply when the chips are down, you''ve got problems, and imo if we don''t stop the rot soon, we''ll start to play like relegation certs...first half today, we were in it - 2nd half, we weren''t, and imo - its down the roedys subs decisions...i''m waiting to hear him talk - and it would be prudent for him to take the blame tonight,,,to take some of the presure off the boys...be afraid - be very afraid!!!

[/quote]

I agree about the subs,but the issue goes deeper. we simply don''t have faith in our ability to score (not surprising given our finishing so far) and once we go one down all confidence disappears instantly.Having said that,replacing a striker with a midfield player and pushing Russell upfront when he and Sammy were bossing midfield is nothing short of perverse!

[/quote]yeah - fair comment - and did roedy fess up for his subs debacle on radio narrfolk???  did he heck!!!

why bother putting lupes on the bench if he is going to push russel up?

why break up a midfield with the upper hand?

why not give bell more than 5 minutes at the end?

lgt - you looking to get a  job as a headline wrietr for the pink un???  what next?  obvious needs stating ;-)

Its clear the manager has no faith in his strikers,  hence russell and loans up front,  and that hits confidence both of the strikers as well as the whole team.

Roeders subs are bizarre but the team set up does not encourage attacking play or creativity;   its seems anyone that does is dropped quite quickly.

Roeder has to show faith in us as an attacking force - and allow the players to express it.  Until then norwich nil will continue as will our descent down the table.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

lgt - you looking to get a  job as a headline wrietr for the pink un???  what next?  obvious needs stating ;-)

Its clear the manager has no faith in his strikers,  hence russell and loans up front,  and that hits confidence both of the strikers as well as the whole team.

Roeders subs are bizarre but the team set up does not encourage attacking play or creativity;   its seems anyone that does is dropped quite quickly.

Roeder has to show faith in us as an attacking force - and allow the players to express it.  Until then norwich nil will continue as will our descent down the table.

[/quote]lol zip - when it comes to making the most of your attacking force, then at least worthy built a system around hucks, and blackpool did likewise with hooley last term - so in your opinion what should roedy do with hoolihan??? cos he''s probably our most creative player on paper, but not even in the squad the last 2 games - not so clever if you''re having trouble scoring!!!surely a strong and commanding midfield duo in clinkers and rusty - would allow creative players like bell and hooly the freedom to express themselves and create the chances we need??? whats your take???

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]on canary call - adams said we had no reply when bristol scored...

when the heads start going down, and there''s no reply when the chips are down, you''ve got problems, and imo if we don''t stop the rot soon, we''ll start to play like relegation certs...

first half today, we were in it - 2nd half, we weren''t, and imo - its down the roedys subs decisions...i''m waiting to hear him talk - and it would be prudent for him to take the blame tonight,,,to take some of the presure off the boys...

be afraid - be very afraid!!!

Its not rot old mate, NCFC are dead with. 

[/quote]

[/quote]

what worries me, LGT, is that when we take the lead in a game, if we go 1-0 up we wont have any idear how to push on or how to defend it.... we''d end up losing the game from a position of advantage!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

what worries me, LGT, is that when we take the lead in a game, if we go 1-0 up we wont have any idear how to push on or how to defend it.... we''d end up losing the game from a position of advantage!

[/quote]

Why don''t you get some of your lady players in Jess......they''re better at football than men apparently.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why don''t you get some of your lady players in Jess......they''re better at football than men apparently.

[/quote]

they are better in bed too.... but i bet you disagree

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Jas has tried both, I suppose in modern and diverse times, we can''t sat too much[/quote]

haha.. No i havent! just trying to be humourous!