How many players do you want Roeder to sign then? We''ve signed what, 14 players this season? That is a ridiculous amount compared to past seasons. Glenn has now got cover in every position, and I will continue to praise him for the job he has managed to do this window.

oh give it a rest.  Some of you are so bloody stupid it defys belief.  OUr club is not rebuilding, it is patching up huge gaps.  If injuries go the wrong way with EIGHT loans we will struggle top put out a team.  Andf what about next season?  What about gelling, team spirit and the fact that the best teams put out settled elevens.Sibierski is INJURED!  He may not be fit and at his best for 4 weeks or more and at the same time trying to fit into a new team.  The whole thing stinks of desperation.  If he had come in addition to Helguson or similar then fine, but its just yet another bloody papering exercise.Can you get you head around the concept that in a crucial transfer window, we YET AGAIN actually sold more than we bought and have not got a SINGLE new player who will be here much after the last bits of xmas turkey are finished.  How has this proud club got into this state?  Is eight loans a record???I suggest you buy your self a saucer to lap you milk out of at the ground.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Hardly, put it into perspective, Sibierski is exactly what we have been crying out for.[/quote]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]How many players do you want Roeder to sign then? We''ve signed what, 14 players this season? That is a ridiculous amount compared to past seasons. Glenn has now got cover in every position, and I will continue to praise him for the job he has managed to do this window.[/quote]

Here here! I think there''s far to many fans on here that want success yesterday! Lets all forget the fact we played really well on Saturday against a premiership quality team, and we,ve now added the missing link!

Depends if you want a Norwich City team or just borrow a team each season i suppose , i would say that a club our size only owning one striker and that a poor 32 year old is nothing short of disgusting , all i can say is if your happy you are very easily pleased .

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]It''s a shame these people on here who expect miracle will never see it like you do ncfcstar... a real shame...[/quote]

Well said CR and ncfcstar - me reckons we got summit to be more than hopefull about - sode the liite lads who will continue to nock what GR has achieved.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Depends if you want a Norwich City team or just borrow a team each season i suppose , i would say that a club our size only owning one striker and that a poor 32 year old is nothing short of disgusting , all i can say is if your happy you are very easily pleased .[/quote]I suppose the board might see it as a calculated risk; spending money on loans, paying higher wages but no bulk outlay.  If it goes to plan and we get promoted, we then win the investment to buy a team of our own, if not - sell to Cullum?  Not saying it''s right but maybe their plan.  [:|]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Depends if you want a Norwich City team or just borrow a team each season i suppose , i would say that a club our size only owning one striker and that a poor 32 year old is nothing short of disgusting , all i can say is if your happy you are very easily pleased .
[/quote]

"yawn" your boring us all

[quote user="NorwichRat"]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Depends if you want a Norwich City team or just borrow a team each season i suppose , i would say that a club our size only owning one striker and that a poor 32 year old is nothing short of disgusting , all i can say is if your happy you are very easily pleased .[/quote]

[/quote]Only boring you ? idiots like you drive me to despair .

[quote user="NorwichRat"]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Depends if you want a Norwich City team or just borrow a team each season i suppose , i would say that a club our size only owning one striker and that a poor 32 year old is nothing short of disgusting , all i can say is if your happy you are very easily pleased .
[/quote]

[/quote]

Unfortunately facts must bore you.

I try to remain an optimistic fan, but it''s bloody difficult to.

Clearly, Roeder couldn''t get his first choice targets for whatever reason. But as far as stop gaps go, you can''t get better than Siberski IMO.I''m glad we didn''t panic buy to be honest. Let''s just hope we can pick up results before the Jan window [;)]

[quote user="I. Shurmer"]Clearly, Roeder couldn''t get his first choice targets for whatever reason. But as far as stop gaps go, you can''t get better than Siberski IMO.

I''m glad we didn''t panic buy to be honest. Let''s just hope we can pick up results before the Jan window [;)]
[/quote]

No we didn''t panic buy, but then we didn''t "buy" anyone as such.

The only players seriously linked with a permanent deal were Iversen which we know could not happen due to Rosenborg''s reasons, then it was Helguson who was just a rumor, and that leaves the only realistic option which appeared to be Scowcroft - I''d rather have Sibi on loan till Jan than Scowcroft on a 3 year deal... as would most on here I imagine

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

No we didn''t panic buy, but then we didn''t "buy" anyone as such.

[/quote]So, we "buy" just for the sake of it? I agree it''s disappointing we''ve not got one of Roeder''s top targets, but we might as well make use of the loan system to get some quality in, rather than buying mediocre squad players (don''t you remember the awesome last minute signing of Andy Hughes?)