Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

GR QUITS!!!!!

One would imagine that after working with the Newcastle board and Freddy Shepherd he''s quite happy with our boardroom shenanigans.

However, city-till-i-die, you my friend will not live to see the day out after making me spit tea through my nose in a blind panic! :D

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]thats the next headline im dreading........wouldnt blame the bloke if he did...but i hope he sticks with us[/quote]

This site is getting more pethetic by the day, What is the point in posting crap like this???

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]thats the next headline im dreading........wouldnt blame the bloke if he did...but i hope he sticks with us[/quote]

This site is getting more pethetic by the day, What is the point in posting crap like this???

[/quote]

Lighten up Neil[li]

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]One would imagine that after working with the Newcastle board and Freddy Shepherd he''s quite happy with our boardroom shenanigans.

However, city-till-i-die, you my friend will not live to see the day out after making me spit tea through my nose in a blind panic! :D[/quote]sorry

Why would he? He''s got a great squad together and has earned a great deal of kudos by doing so under very difficult conditions.If ,as looks likely, the Turners derailed the transfer plans,he has worked a minor miracle in the last couple of months,particularly if,as I strongly believe,Iversen will definitely be here as a permanent in January.To pull Sibierski,with his likely wage cost,out of the hat at the last minute deserves a medal in my view.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Why would he? He''s got a great squad together and has earned a great deal of kudos by doing so under very difficult conditions.If ,as looks likely, the Turners derailed the transfer plans,he has worked a minor miracle in the last couple of months,particularly if,as I strongly believe,Iversen will definitely be here as a permanent in January.To pull Sibierski,with his likely wage cost,out of the hat at the last minute deserves a medal in my view.

[/quote]agreed he has worked miricals at the club...but its just a dreaded thought...and i hope you are correct about iverson in jan :-)

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]agreed he has worked miricals at the club...but its just a dreaded thought...and i hope you are correct about iverson in jan :-)[/quote]

I think I am ; )

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]agreed he has worked miricals at the club...but its just a dreaded thought...and i hope you are correct about iverson in jan :-)[/quote]

I think I am ; )

[/quote]lets hope we are doing ok in the league....would give the players and fans a good lift and hopefully give 1 large push to the playoffs

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]Cocoa pops are coming out of my nose and a bit of poo came out...........please never do that again[:D]
[/quote]cocoa pops at 4:30???? got the munchies????...lol

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]I''m a nightworker so I have a wierd and wonderful eating pattern........excuse me while I change my soiled dressing gown!
[/quote]lol...i know were ya coming from...im a 10pm til 6am man myself

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="rum-ole-boy"]I''m a nightworker so I have a wierd and wonderful eating pattern........excuse me while I change my soiled dressing gown!
[/quote]lol...i know were ya coming from...im a 10pm til 6am man myself..had my crunchie nut cornflakes about 1ish[/quote]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="rum-ole-boy"]I''m a nightworker so I have a wierd and wonderful eating pattern........excuse me while I change my soiled dressing gown![/quote]lol...i know were ya coming from...im a 10pm til 6am man myself[/quote]so we could have been working in the same place last night?.....cue twightlight zone music and David Brent dance in aforementioned soiled dressing gown[:D]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="rum-ole-boy"]I''m a nightworker so I have a wierd and wonderful eating pattern........excuse me while I change my soiled dressing gown!
[/quote]lol...i know were ya coming from...im a 10pm til 6am man myself[/quote]

so we could have been working in the same place last night?.....cue twightlight zone music and David Brent dance in aforementioned soiled dressing gown[:D]
[/quote]lol...i work in wisbech(premier foods)

this thread shows that many people miss out the font page and come straight to the message board... if Roder had quit it would of appeared on the front page 1st wouldnt it.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

this thread shows that many people miss out the font page and come straight to the message board... if Roder had quit it would of appeared on the front page 1st wouldnt it.

jas :)

[/quote]i have the message board saved in my favs...brings me str8 here...dont see the front page