Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

alan gow why bother

9.35 Rangers forward Alan Gow has rejected the chance to join Championship side Blackpool in a £250,000 switch

why do teams bother to try and sign him? he seems to reject every deal what comes forward! no real ambition of playing first team football in gers team! hope he rots in their reserves!

[quote user="billy bunter"]

9.35 Rangers forward Alan Gow has rejected the chance to join Championship side Blackpool in a £250,000 switch

why do teams bother to try and sign him? he seems to reject every deal what comes forward! no real ambition of playing first team football in gers team! hope he rots in their reserves!

[/quote]

Apparently his attitude is what put Roeder off him.

Well said, let him rot in Rangers Reserves, he has probably had more opportunities, not just us and Blackpool, to play regular football. He was probably GUARANTEED to go straight into our first 11 for match-days and he still had a crap attitude to it, looks like BP are getting the same treatment.

Crap anyway when ive seen his brief subs appearences for rangers on setanta, hate players who would rather stay at a big club than move and play regular. Like Harry Redknapp said the other day after Selling pedro mendes, he never wanted to sell him but had too many midfielders who are content to play for the reserves rather than drop down a league or to a smaller club and play every week. think it was a dig at sean davis in particular. 

I''m not really sure about who rejected who as it just seemed to fizzle out. Eitehr way I''m glad he didn''t come in the end as he doesn''t seem to have a good attitude.Davo

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]As I understand it was us who rejected him. He wanted to move here, but Roeder didn''t like his atttitude.[/quote]

It was also on B-ham web site they were asking why we never signed him, they were glad they didn''t either  

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]As I understand it was us who rejected him. He wanted to move here, but Roeder didn''t like his atttitude.[/quote]

i think it was down to his indecision to fully commit to us long term. he said he would be intrested in a move here! i personally think roeder did the dirty on him before he did the dirty on us at the last minute

meant to be fairly good but this is about the 6 or 7th team he rejected in last 18months

Only in it for the money apparently. One of the main reasons his various possible moves have fallen through is apparently that he has been insisting rangers pay off his current contract and they are no prepared to do so.

Also did not like the way his agent leaked that story that he wass "thinking over our offer" after we had talks. blatently trying to get other clubs to come in for him. Roeder then called his bluff, refused to take their calls and he ended up practically begging through the press for us to get back in touch with him! Excellent work from GR.

jackass try reading the post i posted WAY before you. if you simply scrolled down the page instead of opening your mouth

why does stuff like this not get removed when theres two posts on it, but i put genuine statement saying beattie is coming and you move my post

[quote user="billy bunter"]

jackass try reading the post i posted WAY before you. if you simply scrolled down the page instead of opening your mouth

why does stuff like this not get removed when theres two posts on it, but i put genuine statement saying beattie is coming and you move my post

[/quote]says u...who,s started about 10 threads this morning....lol

[quote user="david1903"]Alan Gow will join Blackpool from Rangers tonight
[/quote]

I thought that Sky confirmed the move around 7.45 ?