Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

anyone else got a season ticket refund???

i don''t know the circumstances, but i heard (3rd hand admittedly) that a friend of a friend got their money back on a season ticket???  i don''t know if it was the full amount, part or simply they cancelled their direct debit...with the credit crunch biting, there must be other punters struggling to pay more important bills like their mortgage to stay afloat, other than their NCFC direct debit???i doubt if this geezer is the only one - do you know of anymore like him???

to be fair to them the tickets arn''t a fortune and they let you pay it over the whole yaer monthly which is a good idea as well

What about that fan at The Riverside who ran on to the pitch and threw his at Steve McCLaren!

If you''re thinking of throwing your ticket in to make a point let''s see some action on the pitch, not just crawling under the ticket office door to get a refund [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

What about that fan at The Riverside who ran on to the pitch and threw his at Steve McCLaren!

If you''re thinking of throwing your ticket in to make a point let''s see some action on the pitch, not just crawling under the ticket office door to get a refund [;)]

[/quote]

M`boroughs form picked up markedly after that little outburst and the bloke got his season ticket back and wasn`t banned.  Sometimes a show of passion is exactly what is needed to spark a club into life.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

M`boroughs form picked up markedly after that little outburst and the bloke got his season ticket back and wasn`t banned.  Sometimes a show of passion is exactly what is needed to spark a club into life.

[/quote]

There you go then Mr Carrow, you could borrow a friends season ticket and be our hero [&]

I have two season tickets as I have done now for close on 30 years.

In both cases I have an "early bird" (existing season ticket holder) discount if I book before a certain date.

In the case of Lincoln City I am in the Upper Tier of the Co-op Stand (yes, I know, don''t laugh) and it was £303 saving me a whole £32.

In the case of the equally hapless Colchester United I am in the front of Block Six West Stand for £508 as opposed to £598.

Sad thing is I work every Saturday and every evening and won''t be able to get to any of them but I give them away whenever I can.

Ermmm...Come on U''s, Come on Imps.

Not being able to get out much that''s pretty much all I can do on behalf of either club.

Have you considered buying one at Norwich Cam to help them out too. If you can''t make it to the games, I would be happy to oblige rather than see them go to waste.  [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Have you considered buying one at Norwich Cam to help them out too. If you can''t make it to the games, I would be happy to oblige rather than see them go to waste.  [:$][/quote]

No. There''s more of you than there are of us.

Lincoln City have sold a record number of season tickets, nearly 2000 now.

[:P]

"there must be other punters struggling to pay more important bills like their mortgage to stay afloat"MORE IMPORTANT BILLS? we''ll have no such talk thank you [:D]

Times is hard, considering I don''t live in Norwich, I''ve also got travel expenses.

=(