Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Norwich - Blackpool player ratings

wheres my post gone?!

I was going to say i agree with Mr C''s rating although there was a question mark over Pattiosn in the first half...

Lupoli is starting to look like a good technical player but an absolute rubbish striker!

was my post removed because i said fattison?

jas :)

Highlight of the game for me was when that guy in the City Stand got hit on the head by the ball...

...and i mean that wasnt a bad header, had he had known about it!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="I. Shurmer"][quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

Fans who started singing "Oh Huckerby" - minus three - get over it, he''s gone

[/quote]

I chanted it at Milton Keynes and I would have today as well, when I''ve paid out about £60-80 in tickets/fuel/food to watch this utter dross I''ll chant what I like
[/quote]

So in that case, somebody else who''s paid the equivalent can chant what they like (including "He''s gone, get over it"...?) Or is it one rule for you, and another for others?
[/quote]

I suppose, but he''s come on giving them -3 in a blatent attemp to be insultive to other fans,  as would it be insultive if he were to chant it at a game, that is what I take issue to. Whereas the huckerby chant is only insultive to the players and manager and considering how much they are paid I''ll give them all the abuse I want.
[/quote]

Fair enough.  I apologise if I was being insultive.

[/quote]

[:D][:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Fellas"]Pattison - -1 - I feel sorry for the bloke but he was absolutely hopeless. He just couldn''t play the ball with his left foot. He slowed every attack. He was slow and cumbersome and he looked woefully unfit. It wasn''t all his fault, he can''t play right wing but still he was poor.Cureton - 8 - MOTM - Now I guess I''m a bit of Jamie fan, but today was probably his best game in a long time and maybe hopefully he''ll pick form up off of this. His runs were superb and it made me so f***ing mad that fozzy and hoolahan consistently ignored them. It''s not a surprise that we got a goal from a corner that was won off another corner won off of a cureton run. From the highlight replays it looked as though he passed to lupoli (he was far out and not really at a great angle to shoot from) and he nearly pounced on half chances twice (hitting the wood work). It was as sharp as I''ve seen him and he wasn''t rewarded un-deservedly. If this guy gets somebody to play off then we will see the best of him. It was all too apparent when russell came on[/quote]Ah, it''s a funny old game.  I thought Pattison was our best player 1st half and Cureton was constantly caught offside and looked about as threatening as a mouldly lettuce.Still, if we all thought the same thing there''d be no discussion board and nobody to tell you you''re completely wrong or to ask whatever game you were watching.[/quote]Exactly Mr. Chops. It is a strange old game, and this was one rather strange game. But having a look at everybody else it seems I''m in the minority about pattison, and it seems at times that I''m one of the few posters on here that likes the ol'' boy.

reasonable first half, but thats all against a determined but ordinary blackpool side - they took advantage of 2 narrwicj mistakes to land their pen - and worryingly for me, after that city lacked tempo and industry - only when rusty came on scored did we look like we really wanted it.,/ i was disturbed to see this, trouble at mill???Marshall 6 again nowt to do, but pick the ball outa the net

Omosuzi 5 had a great first half, is determined, strong in tackle and is clearly a good footy player - has a touch of ''prem'' class about him, and will get better - would have got 7, but for naff challenge in box - should have stayed with attacker and used his strength to show the player away from the area.  will do more than ok for NCFC

Stefanovic 7 makes game look easy - has presence and confidence in his ability.  great buy by roedy - big thumbs up

Kennedy 5 - had a look of malky about him, clearly knows his job and does enough - some rustiness, failed to clear at edge of area, dithered and gave ball away, leading to omo''s pen trip tackle - will get better.,/

Bertrand 6  looked comfortable and like young omo - has potential to play in prem at some stage...preferrred to drury.,/

Pattison 6 for a left footed centre mid playing right wing - he did ok...but imagine a decent right winger out there, who would have created more and provided better balance to the team/,.

Fozzy 5 against the likes of blackpool, foxxy should have dominated the middle of park,,,but he didn''t, and again passing was poor too often - would like to see russell paired with clinkers.,/

Clingan 7 - clearly, his forte is protecting the back 4 - which he did very well, but gave nothing going forward.,/ also, after 2 cracking games - he may have been slighly underpowered today - am sure the boy will get better/,.

Hoolahan 5  major disappointment for me - as hux replacement pressure was on - but imo he didn''t deliver (mind you who too) and at times looked lacklustre - also drifted infield far too often - with little to show for it...if hooly impressed roedy against us last season home and away, what would his assessment be today???  did he damage last term out wide, should stick there imo - playing in the hole between the front 2 only works if they have genuine pace, and both curo and lupes don''t/,.

Lupoli 5 worryingly, he had his arms on his hips after 4 mins - and clearly is a way off totalmatch fitness...lupes is creative and reminded me of the finnish charlton player we loaned in first season after relegation.,/ he will get better as he gets fitter,/.

Cuerton 5 fluffed his lines again when he hit the bar from 6 yards out, and then screwed his effort when one on one with the keeper.,/ am worried that jamie lad is looking more and more one-paced.,/ can he score the same or more golas than last season???

Subs

Russell - 7  came on, and did himself proud up front - and showed us all that a raw-boned hulk of a striker is clearly needed/,. would like to see him start in preferred posi next week.,/

Croft 5 - typical crofty all action display with no hint of an creative end product...

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

[/quote]

I chanted it at Milton Keynes and I would have today as well, when I''ve paid out about £60-80 in tickets/fuel/food to watch this utter dross I''ll chant what I like
[/quote]

Good for you, UEA!

[quote user="I. Shurmer"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was at Milton Keynes and may have told you to "Get Over It"... when I''ve paid out about the same to watch some complete rubbish, as we did, I still reserve the right to support the team while the match is being played.

[/quote]

Shut up Mr. Chops, everyone knows that over the last couple of seasons, with Huckerby in the side, we have been nothing short of amazing. I personally want to know why Roeder hasn''t offered Roberts a year - he was superb in our promotion season, and I really think he can do a job.
[/quote]

With huckerby in team we have been nothing short of amazing! are you that stupid? please tell me the last time we were amazing? Last season we struggled to stay in the league the season before finished far below where we should have.

People holding on to huckerby as an excuse to why we have done so bad in the last 3 games please get a life. Huckerby''s performnaces last season were nothing more than average, he preferred 3 touches instead of 2 and ended up being under productive with his deliveries.

As for chanting huckerby continue by all means but shows how little class some of you have if you rather chant for player who clearly couldn''t cut it in the team anymore to a new team still trying to gel and get there feet.

[quote user="Have Heart"]

With huckerby in team we have been nothing short of amazing! are you that stupid? please tell me the last time we were amazing? Last season we struggled to stay in the league the season before finished far below where we should have.

*snip*[/quote]Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

[quote user="I. Shurmer"][quote user="Have Heart"]

*snip*[/quote]Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh![/quote]I think the reason sarcasm so often fails is because people just aren''t bright enough to get it.