Sign in to follow this  
rucker

trouble after the game

did anybody else see it all kick off in tescos carpark after the game yesterday, 20 or so chavy little coventry?

didn''t see it kick off but me and my dad were on the bus from tesco car park and about 30 or so Coventry chavs got on going on about fighting. I think the oldest one there was about 20 and the youngest looked about 12!probably one of the least enjoyable bus rides I''ve made. Me and My dad being the only Norwich fans on a bus of Stone Island Clad Coventry thugs chanting for about 20 mins.thank god we weren''t wearing colours!!!

I saw some young Norwich and Cov chavs ''squaring'' up near the coach outside the ground. When I say squaring, it was more like a little bit of swearing and name calling and then all quickly walking away or getting on bus. It was a little like when your facing an idiot who keeps shouting I''ll get him, I''ll do him etc, but his mate his holding him and he is not making any real attempt to break away. Idiots, the lot of them.

[quote user="rucker"]

did anybody else see it all kick off in tescos carpark after the game yesterday, 20 or so chavy little coventry?

[/quote]Didn''t see it yesterday but last year saw a Cov fan walk up to another Cov fan, smack him in the face and walk off right outside the ground.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="rucker"]

[/quote]

Didn''t see it yesterday but last year saw a Cov fan walk up to another Cov fan, smack him in the face and walk off right outside the ground.
[/quote]

well it is the midlands.. their brains are in their balls

jas :)

I was talking about all idiots who decide to ruin a day for someone by either hitting or just being a knobend.

Yeah i did notice a lot of chavs and also had to stand by as bus after bus of Coventry fans went past swearing at me (tough men swearing at 30mph behind a double glazed glass)! It made an already fustrating day even more a waste of time!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="rucker"]

[/quote]

Didn''t see it yesterday but last year saw a Cov fan walk up to another Cov fan, smack him in the face and walk off right outside the ground.
[/quote]

well it is the midlands.. their brains are in their balls

jas :)

[/quote]

STEADY.......we''re not all like that you know..!!

Some of us in the Midlands have the good sense to support God''s own team!!

This isn''t new, although alot of you are happy to point the finger and cov fans on this instances, I can remember last seasons home game against Preston when a group of norwich fans decided to block the path of some older north end fans and proceed to throw abuse at them and generally pretend to act tough

[quote user="Red Canary"]

Yeah i did notice a lot of chavs and also had to stand by as bus after bus of Coventry fans went past swearing at me (tough men swearing at 30mph behind a double glazed glass)! It made an already fustrating day even more a waste of time!

[/quote]

My son was walking away from the ground with his two mates after the game when he saw a couple of Norwich fans getting abuse off a couple of Morons and fronted them [he''s an ex para and stands 6''ft 4!] and he asked them what the problem was, and with that they [all 5 of them] disappeared! Typical bullies.

The good old Para way.

My mate was away in Iraq I think, when he got back he had some tree hugging hippie kind of folks in his house who refused to move, my mate went back to camp and got 8-10 of his Para pals to ''remove quickly'' They did.

My best mate is/was in 3 Para as a corp, although I think he may be in the Pathfinders, he was very coy (no pun intended) about it before he went away. He is away in Afghan at the moment. What one was your lad in?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

The good old Para way.

My mate was away in Iraq I think, when he got back he had some tree hugging hippie kind of folks in his house who refused to move, my mate went back to camp and got 8-10 of his Para pals to ''remove quickly'' They did.

My best mate is/was in 3 Para as a corp, although I think he may be in the Pathfinders, he was very coy (no pun intended) about it before he went away. He is away in Afghan at the moment. What one was your lad in?

[/quote]

He was in the 1st Battalion and served in Kosovo and Sierra Leone on his last tours in the late 90s.