Sign in to follow this  
J Dilla (Rest In Beats)

Mckenzie...

[quote user="FozzyFan"]

said not to get on his back......

scores and takes his top off......

make sure he gets it when he comes here !!!!

[/quote]

no.. he has scored 100 league goals.. he wasnt goading our fans.... grow up mate

jas :)

What annoyed me was the brillaint reception he got when he warmed up a few times, there was all of us singing his old songs whislt he was standing there and he did not even recognise us or wave, very arrogant and has lost a lot of respect. Don''t worry, he won''t be troubling the goalscoring charts, he will be injured again soon.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

What annoyed me was the brillaint reception he got when he warmed up a few times, there was all of us singing his old songs whislt he was standing there and he did not even recognise us or wave, very arrogant and has lost a lot of respect. Don''t worry, he won''t be troubling the goalscoring charts, he will be injured again soon.

[/quote]I thought that too. He got an impressive reception when he came down the touchline for his warm up - and he barely even looked up. Suprising to say the least after all his pro-Norwich-fans talk in the press this week.

[quote user="Beds Canary"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

I thought that too. He got an impressive reception when he came down the touchline for his warm up - and he barely even looked up. Suprising to say the least after all his pro-Norwich-fans talk in the press this week.
[/quote]

Agree with this also. I thought the way he didnt respond to our warm welcome was pretty bad, but was prepared to let it go being as that seemed like the ''Leon'' thing to do. However, once he went on that half lap of the pitch after bundling the ball into an empty net I lost a hole lot of respect for him... I would understand if we had done a Colchester and heckled him for the whole game. 

[:O]You are being hard on the lad.  I was in Block 1 (Sky Blues fans) saw him warming up and also saw the fans clapping him.  But he is not on your pay roll now. He shirt said something about 100 goals for my babies.  He was over the moon at the end and I saw him applaud both the Sky Blues fans and Norwich fans.  He has not played for a good 9 months (he was injury prone at Norwich as well)  No wonder he was celebrating.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

I agree with that! we sung away.. but got nothing.

He was unsure about his reception, but couldnt be bothered to acknowledge it :)

What was the logan on his shirt?

Should have been sent off one yellow for taking his shirt off one yellow for complete time wasting jogging round half the stadium.It wasnt long ago that Hucks was booked for just jumping over the advertising boards and standing in front of the crowd. I feel that this will be another season of substandard refereeing.

It was probably Gabby Logan on his shirt, lucky git.

I imagine it would have said something about his wife and kids or getting the 100 goals.

All he had to do was to wave or whatever and he could have been kept in the same regard he was before, now we will just see him as a man who didn''t care about our club. OTT? Probably, but what did he expect.