Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Gorrks

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Has he signed for anyone yet ??

I would have thought we would have had a serious go at getting him here.

[/quote]Who''s to say we haven''t?

dont think we need him now, i say all money left should go on another striker,if we get another c/b in might give glenn ideas on puting doc up front

[quote user="timncfc"]dont think we need him now, i say all money left should go on another striker,if we get another c/b in might give glenn ideas on puting doc up front[/quote]

Didn''t Doherty play upfront for ROI?

why is that good? We already have a 6ft 1 defender (all be it a slow clumsy one). And on the Dereham highlights Paul stephenson said the Doc was an integral part of the plans *sigh*

[quote user="dom141"]why is that good? We already have a 6ft 1 defender (all be it a slow clumsy one). And on the Dereham highlights Paul stephenson said the Doc was an integral part of the plans *sigh*[/quote]

it''s good that we now have two big tall central defenders to take over from Doherty and Shackell both of whom IMO are liabilities and neither of which are leaders so no saving graces

Not so sure about Shackell but I agree with you, as I''m sure many on here do, about Doherty. When I last saw him against Hull his clumsiness and thoughtlessness caused their goal and could''ve caused a number more. I say now we have Stefo and Kennedy we put them in with Bertrand and Otsemobor then that''s our back four.

[quote user="BunnyB"]Stefonic (badly spelt) is only 5" 11 same as Sammy Clingan
[/quote]

That''s odd because when I have seen him play he has the appearance of a much taller and commanding centre back. Such a shame that we didn''t secure the services of Martin Taylor. An opportunity missed like so many over the years.

QPR have signed Kaspars Gorkss from Blackpool after offering to send two players to their angry Championship rivals as a sweetener.

Blackpool reported Rangers to The FA in June after claiming they made an illegal approach for Latvian defender Gorkss.

But QPR have still signed Gorkss,26, after exploiting his bargain £250,000 buy-out clause and giving them striker Daniel Nardiello and defender Zesh Rehman.

Nardiello,25, is moving permanently to Bloomfield Road while former Fulham star Rehman, 24, is going on loan.