Sign in to follow this  
Pompey_88

Danijel Subotić

News down here is that we are about to let our youngster Danijel Subotić play for you this year. I havent seen him but heard good things, hope he does well for you.

yeh all you said above is correct. when Harry signed him he said that he was the next Jan Koller, played in a couple of first team friendlies but needs to learn his trade in the championship.

On Stefanovic he was a legend a fratton park but saw him play against us and was pretty abysmal to be honest but hope that was just an off day

PUP

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Maybe, who knows lol.  He was born in Serbia, but is Swiss.[/quote]

he wasn''t born in Serbia, he was born in whats now known as Bosnia and Herzegovina but Yugoslavia in the past

If we''re talking about young tall players who have scored in pre-season, I would venture that it might be Pekhart. Another point worth mentioning is that the management could have had a talk over a loan move last night, as it has been known to before.

My Spurs supporting mate says he would light up the league if he came here....

A mate of mine was told yesterday by what I would regard as a reliable source (I know another one!) that we are getting a striker from Portsmouth. The Subotic story would therefore stack up and I would suggest he is the "lovely mover" that Roeder has been on about in the next 48 hours.

[quote user="Bucketman"]

If we''re talking about young tall players who have scored in pre-season, I would venture that it might be Pekhart. Another point worth mentioning is that the management could have had a talk over a loan move last night, as it has been known to before.

My Spurs supporting mate says he would light up the league if he came here....

[/quote]

I know it''s only Wikipedia but he certainly sounds the real McCoy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom%C3%A1%C5%A1_Pekhart

Sign him up, sign him up sign him up! [:D]