Sign in to follow this  
OTBC

Who Should I Buy ? REALISTICALLY !!!

look. I need some help. I''ve run out of ideas boys and girls. Who should i sign ?

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Stuart Nelson[/quote]

Nelson did well in our friendly. He has alot of injuries in his past, however could provide the adequate cover for Marshall. Hopefully we can talk terms with the player once we are back from sweden.

[quote user="jordimurrell"]s it acturly glenn roeder?[/quote]

Yes Jordan. It is Glenn. Ask me a question and I shall proove it to you if you are unable to believe me.

[quote user="jordimurrell"]whats your phone number? email me it and i''ll see if it is u[/quote]

Im sorry im can''t be handing out my mobile phone number. Subsquently I am only here to see what the fans think. I want to do more as a part of Norwich City Football Club by listening to the fans more. Unfortuanley some fans may not believe this is the real me. However, I am only here to read and respond to whom you wish to join the club. Norwich fans deserve the best; and insuring this surcums from it.

thankyou.

[quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]whats your phone number? email me it and i''ll see if it is u[/quote]

Im sorry im can''t be handing out my mobile phone number. Subsquently I am only here to see what the fans think. I want to do more as a part of Norwich City Football Club by listening to the fans more. Unfortuanley some fans may not believe this is the real me. However, I am only here to read and respond to whom you wish to join the club. Norwich fans deserve the best; and insuring this surcums from it.

thankyou.

[/quote]your spelling is just as sh!t as jordimurral...hmmmmmi thought you were intelligent glenn.

i''ve heard thye ameobi deal is off now as he is going to be playing 1st team football with newcastle so i''ve heard.

so with my football experience i think we should give this bloke a go. His name is Daniele Vantaggiato and looks like this when he scores goals, goals and goals!  

videos, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctYOvVHBnEg , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fcAzuKit60&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s89lHdIRqc&feature=related brilliant goals. worth a look.

player profile:-

height:- 177cm

position:- striker

in 2001-02 he started his career at Bari in serie B with no starts however in 2002-2003 season he got 5 starts with no goals.

in 03-04 he got a 2 season long loan to Crotone who are also in serie B, he got 26 starts and 8 goals not bad for 19 year old at that time. but in 04-05 he remained at Crotone and got 32 starts and 9 goals.

in 05-06 he went back to Bari although Crotone wanted him permently, he got 35 starts and 5 goals. he remained with them in 06-07 and got 15 starts and 2 goals.

that same season he got a loan out to Pescara a serie B side where he got 15 starts and 5 goals.

rimini signed him as he didn''t want to stay at Bari as he wasn''t promised 1st team football. he got 28 starts and 17 goals. he is still there to this very day.

it shows he is a very good player who wants good football and scores goals. give him a go Glenn Roeder please.

what do the pinkuners think then?

[quote user="buddhistguy"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

thankyou.

[/quote]
your spelling is just as sh!t as jordimurral...hmmmmm
i thought you were intelligent glenn.

[/quote]

never been one to handle spellings. Usually my PA handles with all my literacy.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Buy a couple of strikers. NOW.

[/quote]

Be More Specific. What Strikers ?

[quote user="jordimurrell"]omg the striker i said on end of page 1[/quote]

You deserve to be shot for thinking it''s Glenn Roeder.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[/quote]Awwh let him think it is Bump. You''re spoiling it!

Jordan. Firstly didn''t you leave this post yesterday and get rinced for trying to put forward such a random name.

Daniele Vantaggiato is not very well known to us here at norwich. The likleyhood he would get a work permit to move to england is very doubtful. However, we shall get on the case if possible and have a look at him. Any other players who would take your interest seeing as you appear to be someone with great footballing knowledge?

oh yeah my cousin is good enough to join your accademy but if u want to know more look in your email''s inbox and get my number. he is bloody good.

whats happened to ameobi then and try and get delia out to get transfer money in. also get lupoli!

[quote user="AndyJR"]Buy a couple of strikers. NOW.[/quote]

Be More Specific. What Strikers ?

[/quote]The goal scoring variety preferably.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[/quote]

Awwh let him think it is Bump. You''re spoiling it!
[/quote]

Sorry. I just had flash backs of when I learnt he tooth fairy wasn''t real.

Not good. [:|]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

oh yeah my cousin is good enough to join your accademy but if u want to know more look in your email''s inbox and get my number. he is bloody good.

whats happened to ameobi then and try and get delia out to get transfer money in. also get lupoli!

[/quote]

I shall have a look. I don''t really deal with the youngsters as much; more ricky martins job. Ameobi wasn''t really interested in coming to Norwich after his talks with Keegan. Kevin spoke to Shoela and told him he would be in his first team plans for this season due to there lack in depth. Lupoli wasn''t really someone I was looking out. A Swarm in the press made me only seem like I was interested in the youngster. However, we will be keeping a close on him at Fiorentina. What the board does isn''t really to do with me; I only get told what is passed on. I shared with them my aims and targets earlier on this month. Hopefully they will give me they will back me up like they promised. However, if not i''ll just have to bite my teeth and get on with things.

Jordan. Firstly didn''t you leave this post yesterday and get rinced for trying to put forward such a random name.

Daniele Vantaggiato is not very well known to us here at norwich. The likleyhood he would get a work permit to move to england is very doubtful. However, we shall get on the case if possible and have a look at him. Any other players who would take your interest seeing as you appear to be someone with great footballing knowledge?

[/quote]

haha get a work permit, he is italian he wouldnt need one!

x

[quote user="Ian Shimmen"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

[/quote]

haha get a work permit, he is italian he wouldnt need one!

x

[/quote]

a name like that could mislead anyone.

Jordi - you must be so pleased that THE ACTUAL Glenn Roeder is considering a target you suggested to him! how proud are you!?