Sign in to follow this  
Raymond De Waard

Lupoli on brink of loan move

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_3851303,00.html

I feel this would be a great signing but i have no idea why?  His goal-scoring record is not great, but i feel he would really do a job for us and be a fantastic asset.  My next worry is that if he does do really well while on-loan with us other clubs will then want to sign him permanently or/and his value will go up!?

Anybody else think he''s going to be good but don''t really know why?  End of the day, i have total faith in any player that Roeder brings in, he knows what he''s doing! 

Why Drazen Muzinic?

I know your stock reply to us signing anyone is to bring up another player we once signed who was rubbish (e.g. Jurgen Colin anyone? Carl Robinson anyone? David Strihavka anyone? Timothy Claypole anyone?) but this one doesn''t make any sense whatsoever.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Why Drazen Muzinic?

I know your stock reply to us signing anyone is to bring up another player we once signed who was rubbish (e.g. Jurgen Colin anyone? Carl Robinson anyone? David Strihavka anyone? Timothy Claypole anyone?) but this one doesn''t make any sense whatsoever.

[/quote]

because, Like all the players you mention above.. he was signed on the premise of being a "good, exciting player" only to turn out being rubbish.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Why Drazen Muzinic?

[/quote]

because, Like all the players you mention above.. he was signed on the premise of being a "good, exciting player" only to turn out being rubbish.

[/quote]

Soooooooooo anyone we sign from here on in who is descibed as either good or exciting can be written off on the basis that we once signed somebody else who turned out to rubbish. That''s logical I suppose [:|]

Anyway Timothy Claypole was a brilliant holding midfielder in his day so your argument is screwed [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Why Drazen Muzinic?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Soooooooooo anyone we sign from here on in who is descibed as either good or exciting can be written off on the basis that we once signed somebody else who turned out to rubbish. That''s logical I suppose [:|]

Anyway Timothy Claypole was a brilliant holding midfielder in his day so your argument is screwed [;)]

[/quote]

Was Timothy Claypole the guy from RentaGhost?! In which case, thank you for allowing me to hear that name for the first time in about 20 years!

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Why Drazen Muzinic?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no.. look at Lupolis goal ratio and how long he has gone without scoring a league goal either in england or Italy... hardly exciting stuff is it??? Mifsud on the other hand is a quality player! id sooner we got him

This is Norfolk we don''t do loan deals their loons.  E.g  ''warrt yoo think o'' all these loons Nael?''  Typical Canary Call question.Loons not Loans.

Why Drazen Muzinic?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I always thought Timothy Claypole preferred to play in the ''hole'' behind the two strikers.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Mook"]

Was Timothy Claypole the guy from RentaGhost?!

[/quote]

He certainly was [:D]

[/quote]

Mrs Pop-Off?

Hmm, Misfud a quality player, not convinced by that personally.  I hope we do get Lupoli as he seems to have pedigree and I for one trust Roeder.[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Why Drazen Muzinic?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no.. look at Lupolis goal ratio and how long he has gone without scoring a league goal either in england or Italy... hardly exciting stuff is it??? Mifsud on the other hand is a quality player! id sooner we got him

[/quote]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Why Drazen Muzinic?

[/quote]You left off Lloyd Cole off of Lloyd Cole and the Commotions.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Why Drazen Muzinic?

[/quote]

You left off Lloyd Cole off of Lloyd Cole and the Commotions.
[/quote]

Ah, the best band of all time- Happy days......................

[quote user="sig"][

I always thought Timothy Claypole preferred to play in the ''hole'' behind the two strikers.

[/quote]

He started off in that position but a freak accident where he caused Master and Mistress Meaker to career down the High Street in a bathtub shot his confidence to pieces and left him unable to find a killer pass. In his later years he reverted to the holding role, and I don''t think i''m stretching things too far when I say that if he had started his career in that postion we could have been taliking about the ''Claypole Role'' rather than the ''Makelele Role''.

Sadly Blah a windsurfing accident off the North Norfolk coast meant Lloyd Cole would never reach such dizzying heights [:''(]

Jurgen was neat and tidy with the ball at his feet, very comfortable with the ball. Just wasn''t quite strong enough and pretty dire going forward.

I believe from what we saw he could have been god for us but was not encouraged by the management at the time.[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Jurgen Colin wasn''t that bad, i didn''t think, we did sell him to Ajax ffs![/quote]