Sign in to follow this  
chris

bandwagon norwich fans

[quote user="chris"]where were u in 1995 1996 when we were getting crowds of 14000 and the ground emptying at halftime. probably not old enough u start coming in ur droves when we had 2 good seasons under worthy say no more .[/quote]

i was 15 and earning £15 paperround money, could`nt afford it. like many people proberley on this board, so stop make dumbarse sweeping statments like this, (proberley just to get a rise out of people like me!)

''Ive had a season-ticket for 30 years''......my good old favourate for any club whether that be on canary call or 606 or talksport or whatever [:)]

This stupid argument of ''ive supported them the longest'' is ridicilous, the people who say it often aren''t the hardcore fans anyway, as they dont care how long it is, they dont need to remind people as it isn''t a matter of importance, you support the team through thick and thin....if you support it through thick then you''re a man united fan, if through thin you''re a cambridge united fan, simple really [:)]

[quote user="Destort"]Fair point but what bandwagon are people actually supposed to be jumping on here? It''s not like we''re winning the league over and over again. I think supporting Norwich in its own right shows patience.[/quote]

That could be a point Chris (we8wba) has missed...

I''ve been a Norwich fan all my life, when I was at play school I would colour everything in green & yellow. I''ve been a supporter since 85 when my dad started taking me & I stood on a milk crate in the River End. I''ve had my current seat in the Barclay for the last 12 years... Can I please be labled as loyal???

Please, please, please can we let this thread lie!!

I''m going to end it now, we are all loyal Norwich fans, there we go!

you have all proved the age group who post on the site....

£15.00 paperround I got  £2.25

Greatest Norwich Player  Fleck  Roberts  Etc...

Keelan is by far the Greatest player ever, read the book "Keelan- The Story of a Goalkeeper " What a legend..

Sitting in your seats with your flasks moaning groaning...!!!!!!

Sitting in between the bars at the Riverend as a 8 year old in the open Snow Rain Hail proper Winters.That was me...

Stop whinging and get behind the boys.....

[quote user="corbs"]I blame the Board for making the ground and atmosphere so good[/quote]I think you''ll find another explanation for them in the Bible.6 days.  Who''d have thought it?