Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Gorleston 1, Norwich City 8 - Match Report

Nope, sat at home watching Thompson at Linfield.

From what I''ve heard Hoolahan stole the show, but I know it''s only Gorleston...

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Did you go Pete? Promising start to the friendlies?[/quote]

Didnt do too bad even th eyoung boys that played did well. Definately a good run out against a spirited Gorleston. Wes was a wicked wing wizard!

I know its only Gorleston and he shuld look good but looks more allround than a certain ex player......

Whooh! We beat the mighty Gorleston. I bet Delia''s over the moon. I remember her being ecstatic about beating Hull.....    Mind you, what happened to them???

i went and liked what i saw but it was only Gorleston and it cant really tell us too much. defence looked shakey at times in the first period but Smith, Doherty, spillane and lappin wont be our back line come august so not too concerned

Went to the game last night, DOC, SPILLAINE, LAPPIN and LATHORPE looked out of there depth against Gorlseston, WES looked a different class, the whole squad was there but not all of them played!! seen worse pre-season freindlies, onwards and upwards!

Credit to the City Management/Directors for making their team available for this game.

A full house means a very welcome cash injection for a needy local club.

Well done City et al !

1. OG (although I think Lathrope is claiming it)
2. Martin
3. Pattison
4. Luke Daley
5. Martin
6. Richardson (Pen)
7. Rusty
8. Wes

Well said and that was the whole point of the visit.  Anyone reading anything more into the game last night other than the fact the Hoolahan is going to be a handful at any level is deluding themselves.[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Credit to the City Management/Directors for making their team available for this game.

A full house means a very welcome cash injection for a needy local club.

Well done City et al !

[/quote]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Went to the game last night, DOC, SPILLAINE, LAPPIN and LATHORPE looked out of there depth against Gorlseston, WES looked a different class, the whole squad was there but not all of them played!! seen worse pre-season freindlies, onwards and upwards![/quote]lathrope was the best player in a yellow shirt first half.

That Aviva logo on the back on the shirt is so big, by the time the lettering goes on them, the numbers on the back will be pushed down the player''s backsides! [:|]

Oops, I meant...That Aviva logo on the back of the shirt is so big, by the time the lettering goes on them, the numbers on the back will be pushed down the players'' backsides! [:|]

tom ademi is a lord.

trust me .. hes going to become a machine.

one of my lads played with him at year valley before he was signed up by the academy .. one of the best youngsters i''ve seen.