Sign in to follow this  
OTBC

RIGTERS !!!???

[quote user="Andy Hughes is a football genius"]He plays for Blackburn.[/quote]

im glad that someone could leave a comment like that. your knowledge is obviously surpassed many on this forum, I mean no-one knew he played for blackburn. what input of your is going to be next ? shock us all .. is delia really a man ?

[quote user="Andy Hughes is a football genius"]He''s also a striker.[/quote]

[:O] blimey. anything else ?

[quote user="Andy Hughes is a football genius"]

I could go on but i dont want to put your scouts out of work.[:)]

[/quote]

thanks. i appreciate the hard work. but feathers above obvsiously wants to put my scouts out of the job [:O] feathers .... [A]

the latest is that he''s the lad that roeder is referring too on ''we might have 1 more the week after that'' comment he made in the papers...the two by midweek i would presume would be david bell and another striker

[quote user="FozzyFan"]

get him in !

class player !

only cost them 150,000 if im correct ?

cant want much more for him ?

[/quote]

250k For the dutchman. Will consider him.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]You briefly took him on loan toward the end of last season.[/quote]

are you sure ? hmm ..

[quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]You briefly took him on loan toward the end of last season.[/quote]

are you sure ? hmm ..

[/quote]

Hey thecanaryfan the Gaffer gets these blocks from time to time, old health problems. Rest assured he is on our list and we are doing plenty behind the scenes to make things happen - watch this space during the next few days....

[quote user="Lee Clark"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

are you sure ? hmm ..

[/quote]

Hey thecanaryfan the Gaffer gets these blocks from time to time, old health problems. Rest assured he is on our list and we are doing plenty behind the scenes to make things happen - watch this space during the next few days....

[/quote]

Thanks Clarky. Didnt mean to embarrass the big man, just that the memory loss can sometimes grind me down a bit. I mean he''s the gaffer and he cant remember which players he took on loan last season? Makes me wonder if he is the right man for the job sometimes?

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Lee Clark"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

are you sure ? hmm ..

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks Clarky. Didnt mean to embarrass the big man, just that the memory loss can sometimes grind me down a bit. I mean he''s the gaffer and he cant remember which players he took on loan last season? Makes me wonder if he is the right man for the job sometimes?

[/quote]

Sorry would you like Grant back ?

[quote user="FozzyFan"]

grant back, oooooooo definatly ;)

would have had about 8 strikers by now if it was him, they would have been crap but o well ;)

[/quote]

Im taking that to great offence. Not only because he is scottish aswell. Wait a few weeks then have a look at our luxory front line.