Sign in to follow this  
Walsham Willy

Cullum deal is done

[quote user="No News Nicholas"][quote user="GRFC"][quote user="No News Nicholas"][quote user="GRFC"][quote user="No News Nicholas"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

All his email address (peter_jnr@insurer.com) proves is that he made that up when registering as he had full intentions in his mind to sign up to shit stir about Peter Cullum.

[/quote]

Although it''s obviously a wind up, they can''t have just made it up since the address exists.
[/quote]

No it does not,

It proves that the domaim exists ie:-  insurer.com  you can send mail to AnythingYouLike@insurer.com  (literally " anything you like"  bullshiter@insurer.com for instances would also validate) and it will validate as all mail will be diverted to root@insurer.com.

I hope I have expained this properly...

[/quote]

[url=http://www.broadband-help.com/tools/email-check/]http://www.broadband-help.com/tools/email-check/[/url]

AnythingYouLike@insurer.com - Not valid email

bullshiter@insurer.com - Not valid email

peter_jnr@insurer.com - Valid email
[/quote]

Err no actually,

peter_jnr@insurer.com not valid!!

[/quote]

When I saw your post I tried it again and it said invalid... now it''s saying it''s valid again! Dodgy...
[/quote]

A bit like you then.

[quote user="GRFC"]

A bit like you then.

[/quote][:|]Err, no, I have proof if you really must.[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3908/proofat6.jpg[/img]Only saying the address has existed at least at some point.

[quote user="No News Nicholas"][quote user="GRFC"]

A bit like you then.

[/quote]

[:|]

Err, no, I have proof if you really must.

[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3908/proofat6.jpg[/img]

Only saying the address has existed at least at some point.
[/quote]

Looks like you checked that at 2.48pm, 3.48pm and 3.49pm. This thread didnt start till after 7pm.......Anything to confess Peter Jnr????

[quote user="Vern "][quote user="No News Nicholas"][quote user="GRFC"]

A bit like you then.

[/quote][:|]Err, no, I have proof if you really must.[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3908/proofat6.jpg[/img]Only saying the address has existed at least at some point.[/quote]

Looks like you checked that at 2.48pm, 3.48pm and 3.49pm. This thread didnt start till after 7pm.......Anything to confess Peter Jnr????

[/quote]Think you''ll find the times are EDT, ie 5 hours behind us.

I don''t want to pee on a barbecue (and, this end, the weather is doing that anyway) but if it is suggested that the OP is writing from Mr Cullum''s email addy that is not his email addy.

[quote user="Walsham Willy"]Peter Cullum deal with Norwich City has been done.[/quote]

I heard at work that he is on holiday this week.

This is even more obvious than gormless Gordon, can''t believe that anybody could fall for this!

[quote user="camuldonum"]

I don''t want to pee on a barbecue

[/quote]Not mine...[quote user="No News Nicholas"]Although it''s obviously a wind up, they can''t have just made it up since the address exists.[/quote]Merely stated it exists/did exist.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]This is even more obvious than gormless Gordon, can''t believe that anybody could fall for this![/quote]One day, one of these fake rumours will actually be true and all this guilty until proven innocent rubbish will cause us someone with reliable sources. I''m not for one minute suggesting this is genuine - just to stop these rather vindictive posts ridiculing anyone with gossip.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="Salahuddin"]This is even more obvious than gormless Gordon, can''t believe that anybody could fall for this![/quote]

One day, one of these fake rumours will actually be true and all this guilty until proven innocent rubbish will cause us someone with reliable sources.

I''m not for one minute suggesting this is genuine - just to stop these rather vindictive posts ridiculing anyone with gossip.
[/quote]

It was presented as fact not gossip. 

Hint: there is a difference.

[quote user="Walsham Willy"]Peter Cullum deal with Norwich City has been done.[/quote]

They are not meeting until sometime next week!!!