Sign in to follow this  
Mangol Wurzel

deliaonline.com

Thanks for this thread, there''s some marvelous recipes on the Delia Online site.  Thanks again.

ah... that would be telling

going to dash for a bit.

wiz... errr... polar out!

[quote user="C.T"]

Is the first wizard on her website the 1st wizard here[:S]

Oh and who is ''delia_smith''?

[/quote]I''m Delia_Smith on there, problem is I don''t know who I really am on here[8-)][8-)]

Oh my god I cannot believe the way that place is lined up!

Forums called '' how to cheat'' and ''can anyone help'' and ''coffee break'' and my personal favourite is the bit in the ''creative corner'' where it says in the posting rules ''no jokes please'' - priceless.

I am ashamed to say someone beat me to the username fanny haddock.  However I was stunned to secure the username peter_cullum......

OTBC!

[quote user="Polar"]haha, Flan base.... brilliant. i''m back
[/quote]

we need a classic thread subsection to move things like these too..."odd posts" and "DONKEYS"

Amelia rules haha... bet its delia in disguise.

[quote user="Cheating Azzuri"]

ahhahahahah this is quite funny

those poor old women, all they want to do is swap chicken recipes

baisically you are all a bunch of e-hooligans

[/quote]

Azzuri i think you just created a new word.

[quote user="JC"]Brilliant.  Post of the day.  The new way to insult people online - Alt F4![quote user="Polar"]Mick press ALT F4[/quote][/quote]its old.... but ya know... i don''t know whether you''re being sarcastic or not so just in case:

JC press ALT F4

Yaaaaaaaaaawn! Get a life. Anyhow, since when was a takeover achieved in one little meeting. Naive fools.

Stick to your guns Delia! Cullum is pandering to public opinion, trying to put pressure on delia in order to buy the club on the cheap. He is the ''king of deals'' ffs. If he didn''t primarily have his business head on he would just stump up the cash, wouldn''t he?

Think how people are only too ready to loan you money when you''re desperate.

its called having a laugh... if you opo on over there you will see they are joining in...

I was going to answer this seriously but I can''t be bothered. 

[quote user="earnsless"]

Yaaaaaaaaaawn! Get a life. Anyhow, since when was a takeover achieved in one little meeting. Naive fools.

Stick to your guns Delia! Cullum is pandering to public opinion, trying to put pressure on delia in order to buy the club on the cheap. He is the ''king of deals'' ffs. If he didn''t primarily have his business head on he would just stump up the cash, wouldn''t he?

Think how people are only too ready to loan you money when you''re desperate.

[/quote]

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

Delia''s wesite has a lovely message board. Lots of jolly recipes for scrummy carrot cake and the like. I think it would be real shame if this cookery-based forum were to be bombarded with messages concerning investment in Norwich City Football Club. That would never do!

Wurzel

[/quote]

YOU ARE SAD!

And remember boys and girls if you do pop over there use a proxy server - you wouln''t want Delia to have the chance of reporting you to your ISP...[quote user="NorwichRat"][quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

Delia''s wesite has a lovely message board. Lots of jolly recipes for scrummy carrot cake and the like. I think it would be real shame if this cookery-based forum were to be bombarded with messages concerning investment in Norwich City Football Club. That would never do!

Wurzel

[/quote]

YOU ARE SAD!

[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]And remember boys and girls if you do pop over there use a proxy server - you wouln''t want Delia to have the chance of reporting you to your ISP...[quote user="NorwichRat"][quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

Wurzel

[/quote]

YOU ARE SAD!

[/quote][/quote]

nah i''m good she can if she wants, what are they going to do? mods haven''t stopped us, i never clicked any terms and conditions...

[quote user="JC"]And remember boys and girls if you do pop over there use a proxy server - you wouln''t want Delia to have the chance of reporting you to your ISP...

[quote user="NorwichRat"][quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

Wurzel

[/quote]

YOU ARE SAD!

[/quote][/quote]

You are joking of course? Most on here can not even spell "ISP".....

PIS?[quote user="bunny"][quote user="JC"]And remember boys and girls if you do pop over there use a proxy server - you wouln''t want Delia to have the chance of reporting you to your ISP...[quote user="NorwichRat"][quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

Wurzel

[/quote]

YOU ARE SAD!

[/quote][/quote]

You are joking of course? Most on here can not even spell "ISP".....

[/quote]