Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Jimmy Smith

lol! sorry [:D] fair enough then, but doesn''t take away the fact he was a poor signing. If he would have been a good signing playing elsewhere then he should have been played their. So still was a bad signing. Not on his behalf but on Grants

good luck to him.

He looked a bit out of depth on the right flank, but rightly said, never got a good stab at his favoured position.Looked promising and started to improved, then suffered injuries and we never saw him again.Good luck to the lad!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Leave the guy alone![/quote]

Bye Jimmy, was nice knowing you... [:P][/quote]To be fair to him, his best performance in a game involving us was when he scord in the 1st minute against us that time for QPR!I just wanted him to net 1 goal for us, then i could have got the official match report framed and made up a story to the future grandkids about how i played and scored for Norwich back in the day!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Leave the guy alone!
[/quote]
Bye Jimmy, was nice knowing you... [:P]
[/quote]

To be fair to him, his best performance in a game involving us was when he scord in the 1st minute against us that time for QPR!

I just wanted him to net 1 goal for us, then i could have got the official match report framed and made up a story to the future grandkids about how i played and scored for Norwich back in the day!
[/quote]

Yeah! Like a free version of those newspapers you can get printed!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Leave the guy alone![/quote]

Bye Jimmy, was nice knowing you... [:P][/quote]To be fair to him, his best performance in a game involving us was when he scord in the 1st minute against us that time for QPR!I

just wanted him to net 1 goal for us, then i could have got the

official match report framed and made up a story to the future

grandkids about how i played and scored for Norwich back in the day![/quote]

Oh, I thought it was actually you who were going to Sheffield Wednesday, going to post on their board from now on... [;)]

There''s a thought, though... can we try to sell certain posters to

other message boards? We''d have to put Wiz and Smudge up on a free,

though...[:P]

you do know he prob garunteed to be absolute star at sheff weds just because you dont rate him

always works out like that. maybe just wasnt the right fit with you guys

[quote user="super mick mccarthy "]

you do know he prob garunteed to be absolute star at sheff weds just because you dont rate him

[/quote]

Right, you''re on the transfer list....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="super mick mccarthy "]

[/quote]

Right, you''re on the transfer list....[/quote]Can we not just release him?[:P]