Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Antoine Siberski?

Just looked at him on wikipedia and his current club says Norwich City. Is there something we dont know?

[quote user="Dan"]Just looked at him on wikipedia and his current club says Norwich City. Is there something we dont know?[/quote]

Yes, some burk has been editing again.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Dan"]Just looked at him on wikipedia and his current club says Norwich City. Is there something we dont know?[/quote]

Yes, some burk has been editing again.

[/quote]his agent???

[quote user="Dan"]Just looked at him on wikipedia and his current club says Norwich City. Is there something we dont know?[/quote]omg dan you are right...lol..apparently he is our new number 6  good addition to the squad if wikipedia is correct

Only just realised you can do that. I bet that is some pillock mucking about.

It''s not so impossible though - hasn''t someone just got in trouble at Fulham for writing in their facebook profile that one of his teamates had gone to Palace before anyone knew about it!?

Maybe this is Antoine himself!! Whenever i''ve done a comedy edit on Wikipedia [:D] some even sadder person than me at ''wiki hq'' or somewhere seems to be on it like a flash to correct it!!

I just wanted to see his goal scoring record and lo and behold it said current club Norwich City. Maybe it is true. We will find out shortly.

[quote user="Dan"]Only just realised you can do that. I bet that is some pillock mucking about.[/quote]

Suggest you give us a few more decent players now you know how to do it.

LOL

[quote user="a1canary"]

It''s not so impossible though - hasn''t someone just got in trouble at Fulham for writing in their facebook profile that one of his teamates had gone to Palace before anyone knew about it!?

Maybe this is Antoine himself!! Whenever i''ve done a comedy edit on Wikipedia [:D] some even sadder person than me at ''wiki hq'' or somewhere seems to be on it like a flash to correct it!!

[/quote]

No a palace lad put as his facebook status ''is on trial at Fulham'' and nobody had any idea.

44 Flag of Spain FW Sergio Sintara
Who? I''ve googled him and the closest match is a Mexican forward called santoro or something like that.Why would anyone add anything like this? Surely if they were going to add a player they would''ve made it someone we''ve heard of? Is he a trialist or something?