Sign in to follow this  
Ex-greenoschin

Nikolce Noveski???

According to the Daily Star today " GR has swooped for German side''s FSV Mainz''s Macedonian centre-back Nikolce Noveski aged 29."

Any one recognise this name?

OTBC

well....he is 6ft 3in tall and from the republic of macedonia, and is a regular in the national team being capped 23 times. he can either play centre back or left back

thats all i know about him

Well seeing as he''s been playing in Germany for the last 10 years, presumably he''ll have dual nationality so we wouldn''t need a work permit, unlike that Bulgarian chap we were looking at last year?

Guys! I am not lying! I was out on friday nite (albeit very intoxicated) when i saw my friend who works for FITC.

I always ask him whats going on and on a couple of occasions he has been right.

On friday i asked the same question and he said "i cant let much on but a macedonian and a serbian are being targeted!" I was wracking my brains with Kebab in hand tryin to thing of British based players with those nationalities.

Until now i have been stumped, this makes sense! Great move!

[quote user="dickyst220"]Would he need a work permit ????[/quote]You automatically don''t require a work permit if he has played in a certain number of his countries last international matches - which this guy clearly has.

Would be completley over the moon if this information is true and we sign him. From his Wiki he sounds half decent!

OTBC!