Sign in to follow this  
pickle

Re: linked with a academy player from Man City

no he''s a fat kid at our school in NORWICH. he is trying to make someone up. not working

Does this player actually exist or is he some sort of hybrid made up from Daniel Sturridge and Ched Evans.

so your apperently pinching the best youngsters off bigger teams?

now dont get me wrong if this is anyway true then

1. he would be released if not needed by mancity

2. if not realeased then why currently will he choose norwich over mancity?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

not be any chance a fake rumour is it, seems you cant loan academy players

no sats dumarse wee in year 10. shouldn''t yiu be going to find the man that is cheating on your wife.

[quote user="pickle"]no sats dumarse wee in year 10. shouldn''t yiu be going to find the man that is cheating on your wife.[/quote]

ouch

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Oh joy, another kiddiewinki, I''m staggered at the clubs ambition![:|][/quote]

Idiot! I bet thats what you thought of Ched too!

[/quote]

Oh you keep on believing the lies mate, and just where is the great Ched these days? Cardiff bound I hear!   

funny buddha boy gr8 joke, very original. how many times have people of my age heard that. why dont you come up with a joke that is a bit better than that if you want to insult me. how bout you go back to your teple and think reasl hard

[quote user="super mick mccarthy "]

[quote user="pickle"]no sats dumarse wee in year 10. shouldn''t yiu be going to find the man that is cheating on your wife.[/quote]

ouch

[/quote]

hahaha! classic love it! keep up the good work!

[quote user="pickle"]funny buddha boy gr8 joke, very original. how many times have people of my age heard that. why dont you come up with a joke that is a bit better than that if you want to insult me. how bout you go back to your teple and think reasl hard[/quote]ooo a funny joke, lets see, i dont know, your exam results perhaps?

[quote user="pickle"]funny buddha boy gr8 joke, very original. how many times have people of my age heard that. why dont you come up with a joke that is a bit better than that if you want to insult me. how bout you go back to your teple and think reasl hard[/quote]

still imagine you saying that with your high pitch voice

dont worry they will drop some day mate

[quote user="pickle"]

i just think of you with a high pitched voice when your getting dun from behind

[/quote]

you just got love ict lessons dont you. can imagine it now you sitting near the corner with the pc titled to the wall so the teacher cant see the screen. you then crowded by 5-6mates behind your chair telling you what to write and say

gutted for you when r.e or french comes along for you later in period 3

[quote user="ipswichareshit"]look, go pick on someone your own size, your mpathetic hahahahahahahahahhahahaha, haver to make fun outta some poor 15 year old[/quote]no fair pickle, you got your boyfriend to stick up for you.

The teacher is standing behind us laughing at how immature you are you sad old man. and just for your information if you read back you will find that we are in business studies. and for asnother fact my computer is not tilted to the wall. so up ures

buddha you just remind me of a short fat man that is on here 24/7 having a go at teenagers. i feel sorry for you for your little fetish for teenagers. perve

[quote user="Larry David"]Do they not teach even basic English at schools these days?[/quote]

no

and this kid has worse spelling than me

wondered how long it would be before we heard the old "and your mum" tag on the end