Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

its busy at colney.

i drove past there at 5 30 with cars at the front and back. there was a que of cars to get out. and 1 car rased down clney road overtaking me in the car and 3 cars in front. maybe to sell  picture of the car to local newspapers. etc.

when i came back at 8 45 the gates were still open with lights still on inside the colney centre. normally when i come back from my dads or go there the gates are never open at those times when i go to my dads every tuesday and thursday.

i think we should have signed players by now. and let me remind you players have to be back off holiday by 1st july for transfers and preseason. i think we have signed players today and over the last 2 weeks or so ready to all sign on 1st july what he did at newcastle. what do you lot think then?

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

i drove past there at 5 30 with cars at the front and back. there was a que of cars to get out. and 1 car rased down clney road overtaking me in the car and 3 cars in front. maybe to sell  picture of the car to local newspapers. etc.

when i came back at 8 45 the gates were still open with lights still on inside the colney centre. normally when i come back from my dads or go there the gates are never open at those times when i go to my dads every tuesday and thursday.

i think we should have signed players by now. and let me remind you players have to be back off holiday by 1st july for transfers and preseason. i think we have signed players today and over the last 2 weeks or so ready to all sign on 1st july what he did at newcastle. what do you lot think then?

[/quote]Not sure what to think really.

right ok. when i go to my dads thursday i will get him to pull in and i will take pictures and show you lot. trust me i am not lieing, i do not lie to my own legendary surrporters. i swear on my life this is true.

Cheers for the info Jordi, lets hope something is happening, god knows we need some new players soon.

I''m not saying your lying at all jordimurrell but there could be any number of reasons for it being busy at Colney, the summer football FITC stuff for one.

i thort the club closes at 5, maybe finishing off some signing ready to announce tomorow!!!

thanks for the info jordi

[quote user="Cheating Azzuri"]

cleaners

preparing for when all the players arive home in 7 days

[/quote]Well at the moment its more like they will be converting the place into a nursery because we''ll be looking at a team of toddlers if we don''t sign some more players soon.I am even considering going down there and demanding a squad number!

Maybe they are firing up the barbeque and getting the sausages on early for the preseason nosh up - don''t want any to be on the pink side this season? [+o(]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

Maybe they are firing up the barbeque and getting the sausages on early for the preseason nosh up - don''t want any to be on the pink side this season? [+o(]

[/quote]lol  [:)]

Please tell me that no-one is believing this. For god''s sake people, wait until the club announces something.

This will be the same jordi who announced we''d signed 4 players and then quoted a website that doesn''t exist????????

Considering the transfer window opens in a week''s time, I shall be just waiting until then. All these crap stories of "I drove past Colney/Asda/Carra Ruuuud etc" are boring me. Entertaining to see how many people bite. But a little bit boring too.

Jordi''s previous claim to fame & being shot down immediately after for those who might doubt credibility. ncfclad mkII perhaps?

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1269096/ShowPost.aspx