Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Where is B,B babes?

Because its silly season. Just check the state of the Good news Gordon thread. With the odd exception im only posting if anything actually happens.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="C.T"]Anybody seen him lately? He''s been missing off of this here forum[:)] a select few others are missing as well....[/quote]

Is he gng??

[/quote]I doubt he could be that clever... will I get flamed if I say "don''t care" in response to the original question? Cos I don''t... [:D]

Or was he "shopped"?Has the dynamic solo finaly met his nemesis? Has the master of annoyance finaly been possitively charged? Did he bump into the Clingan in a dark ally flanked by Roeder and his trusty side-kick Clarke?Tune in next week to find out . . . . .

Hmm that''s a good point, BlyBly''s disappearance coincided almost exactly with GNG''s emergence. Hmmmm....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="C.T"]Anybody seen him lately? He''s been missing off of this here forum[:)] a select few others are missing as well....[/quote]

Is he gng??

[/quote]

I doubt he could be that clever... will I get flamed if I say "don''t care" in response to the original question? Cos I don''t... [:D]
[/quote]

Do you think anybody would actually care if you went missing Monkey? I doubt it. Hardly worth saying was it.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]

I doubt

he could be that clever... will I get flamed if I say "don''t care" in

response to the original question? Cos I don''t... [:D][/quote]

Do you think anybody would actually care if you went missing Monkey? I doubt it. Hardly worth saying was it.

[/quote]

Ooooooooohhhh!! *brandishes imaginary handbag*

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Is he gng??

[/quote]

lol the words barking, up, wrong and tree come to mind [;)]