Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Does this happen EVERY pre-season on these forums?

I have only been on here for 1 season and this is my first pre-season build up on the Pink Un Forums, but does this whole "the club is a disgrace for not telling us" "we have no players" "we will get relegated again" "we have no money" "why are we letting targets go to other clubs" happen every pre-season or not?

I came in last year from another forum in reaction to a post saying we should all read the pink''un board as they were organisation marches on Carrow Road to protest. In comparison this year seems comparatively mild and much less funny. Characters like Cluck (who I think the mods banned) and Smudger (who seems too busy) really raised the bar when it came to complaining and laughs. This year the moaning seems of a much lower quality and dear I say it intelligence.The main root of this phoney war is the same as the problem Archant journos have. The football season has ended and the football world have gone on their holidays. Nothing is happening, apart from a few clubs pushing through deals lined up months ago and cleaning the deadwood in the squads. It will only get worse as well, because when it starts it will cascade down in order of player ability and club wealth. Expect City to start pre-season with no new signings, a few permies before kick-off and 6+ loanees to arrive on August 31 and you won''t be far wrong.

Oh it happened last year, remember all the posts about how many players Leicester had signed compared to us?  Yeah we both got loads in in hte end, but what is the saying quantity over quality, or something like that......Everyone needs to relax, few people other than Jewell are doing loads of business, it takes everyone else time, and with everyone on holiday and all the prem clubs not really moving to after euro championships, it causes a delay.

[quote user="BigFish"]I came in last year from another forum in reaction to a post saying we should all read the pink''un board as they were organisation marches on Carrow Road to protest. In comparison this year seems comparatively mild and much less funny. Characters like Cluck (who I think the mods banned) and Smudger (who seems too busy) really raised the bar when it came to complaining and laughs. This year the moaning seems of a much lower quality and dear I say it intelligence.[/quote]i dont think you can actually attribute intelligence to CLUCK and SMUDGE MARK. Id definately agree with the humour aspect though. only if someone puts there hand up for another inspired one man protest is there going to be greater hilarity. ive seen more intelligence from a petulent child attempting to coerce its mother in the supermarket to buy a snickers bar than from our friend SMUDGE MARK. i guess thats what makes him so special, his steadfast relentlessness to fight the good fight without the appropriate faculties.we all need a clown to smile at. so i really do agree with you about a lack of humour on the forum !! come back smudger its just not as fun having the forum clogged up 24/7 with your nonsensical ramblings and half baked protests.now wheres that pretty face gone?

Yes, Carrow Roeder, very much indeed so... its nothing new, though the vitriol is particularly venonmous this time around...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Yes, Carrow Roeder, very much indeed so... its nothing new, though the vitriol is particularly venonmous this time around...[/quote]Weeping Vagina Syndrome perhaps ?its pretty contagious. people just cant stop blubbering and show very little patience.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]I have only been on here for 1 season and this is my first pre-season build up on the Pink Un Forums, but does this whole "the club is a disgrace for not telling us" "we have no players" "we will get relegated again" "we have no money" "why are we letting targets go to other clubs" happen every pre-season or not?[/quote]

Basically, yeah. Pathetic, huh?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]It all started with Carl Cort in Asda I''m afraid.[/quote]still brings a smile to my face the winning combination of shopping for grocerys and one carl cortbrilliant !!!!!![:)]