Sign in to follow this  
mike222

Avis

i recently was on the norwich city website as i am a die-hard fan and notcied a 17 year old player going by the name "Avis" is about to sign a lucrative 5 year deal estimated at £2million pound, from santos in brazil i managed to track down the brazillian league stats and he had a formidable record of 20 goals in 33 games if he can get used to the style of english football he could be a force to deal with next season in the championship. anyone else know anything about this?

[quote user="mike222"]i recently was on the norwich city website as i am a die-hard fan and notcied a 17 year old player going by the name "Avis" is about to sign a lucrative 5 year deal estimated at £2million pound, from santos in brazil i managed to track down the brazillian league stats and he had a formidable record of 20 goals in 33 games if he can get used to the style of english football he could be a force to deal with next season in the championship. anyone else know anything about this?[/quote]

Perhaps it''s the car company going to sponsor the proton garage at the club...

[quote user="tHeReALSeaT"]

[quote user="mike222"]i recently was on the norwich city website as i am a die-hard fan and notcied a 17 year old player going by the name "Avis" is about to sign a lucrative 5 year deal estimated at £2million pound, from santos in brazil i managed to track down the brazillian league stats and he had a formidable record of 20 goals in 33 games if he can get used to the style of english football he could be a force to deal with next season in the championship. anyone else know anything about this?[/quote]

Perhaps it''s the car company going to sponsor the proton garage at the club...

[/quote]Thats all I got from Google too.

If you could get us the link from the website where you heard this information, and the Brazilian stats link we may just consider believing a word of what you just wrote!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I think we''re also chasing a young Austrian striker called Hertz Truck Van Rental.....[/quote]

Now that''s just silly, at least give some credit to a first time poster who has come up with an obscure transfer ''target'' withour posting the source. I mean come on it''s probably true [*-)]

[quote user="tHeReALSeaT"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I think we''re also chasing a young Austrian striker called Hertz Truck Van Rental.....[/quote]

Now that''s just silly, at least give some credit to a first time poster who has come up with an obscure transfer ''target'' withour posting the source. I mean come on it''s probably true [*-)]

[/quote]

Yes, it probably is......true. The first time poster is obscure.

So how come this Avis is not even listed on their official website, with all these goals you would have thought he would be there.

If you are going to make rumours up at least make it believable!

Being as i went to school with the avis in question this is definatly a wind up. I also go to school with mikes other post "Ollie Lamb". At least part of the rumor is true that J.Avis is partially brazillian.

How do i no apart from going to his school, Ive seen his mum  Stick out tongue [:P]

[quote user="Thorpe Yellow"]

Being as i went to school with the avis in question this is definatly a wind up. I also go to school with mikes other post "Ollie Lamb". At least part of the rumor is true that J.Avis is partially brazillian.

How do i no apart from going to his school, Ive seen his mum  Stick out tongue [:P]

[/quote]

Ban the little prat.

Added to the fact he doesn''t exist. Brazillian players cannot be sold until they are 18 anymore. Not sure if thats to anywhere but it is for sales to Europe.