Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

Coventry Away!

Who do we finish against?

I''d have prefereed a home start, but its not bad at all really.

Is it tradition that we play at Palace over xmas and new year?!!!

I imagine Sheffield Wednesday will be last game of the season?

I would of prefered a home game, but they have a big away allocation at Coventry, and it''s enar so I''d imagine we would take 3,500+ fans [:)]

away to charlton last game. why are we always away, isnt it about time the club tried to influence that we start at home and finish at home?

[quote user="baldyboy"]away to charlton last game. why are we always away, isnt it about time the club tried to influence that we start at home and finish at home?[/quote]

yep. exactly what I was thinking. really annoyed. Do they asked to start and finish away or something ...

It''s the third year in a row we have been away on the opening day, I always thought it use to alternate between home and away. They seem to make the rules up as they go along nowadays.

I''m going to go. The stadium is really nice, but it doesn''t really have an atmosphere to it. The only real atmosphere is from us, because we usually take large numbers to the Ricoh.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Start away, finish away, Boxing Day away. I think that''s disgusting[/quote]

I totally agree disgusting and ipshit are at home for all three.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]HOME GAMES MUST COME FIRST[/quote]Nice one! Although I do have to agree that it is a disgrace playing away on the first and last day, plus Boxing Day. I wonder if any other Championship club suffered that fate, or just ''Family Club Norwich''?

In the article posted by Cam about the creating the fixture lists, it

notes that clubs can request to be home or away first game of the

season... can I be the first to start a conspiracy theory about

Doomcaster doing it deliberately?

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Robert N. LiM"]HOME GAMES MUST COME FIRST
[/quote]
Nice one! Although I do have to agree that it is a disgrace playing away on the first and last day, plus Boxing Day. I wonder if any other Championship club suffered that fate, or just ''Family Club Norwich''?
[/quote]

Bristol City and Doncaster are two others.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Robert N. LiM"]HOME GAMES MUST COME FIRST[/quote]Nice one! Although I do have to agree that it is a disgrace playing away on the first and last day, plus Boxing Day. I wonder if any other Championship club suffered that fate, or just ''Family Club Norwich''?[/quote]

Bristol City and Doncaster are two others.

[/quote]Fair enough, cheers for the research. I''m sure we''ll be able to find much better excuses for our inevitable underperformance anyway... ;)