Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Stop with all the pointless lies.

This forum is slowly being turned into the Bull***t site,to many idiots with nothing better to do than wind people up and start pathetic rumours, please, please stop it, unless you have any proof of a signing why bother? Lets get back to good topics and hard facts!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]This forum is slowly being turned into the Bull***t site,to many idiots with nothing better to do than wind people up and start pathetic rumours, please, please stop it, unless you have any proof of a signing why bother? Lets get back to good topics and hard facts!![/quote]

Careful, youll be accused like me of not having a SOH.

I hate the way this forum has gone downhill lately, it''s very sad to see it go this way.  But PC I agree totally I just wish it would all stop, in fact, this year seems worse than ever.

if it''s only facts that you want... a statue of someone on a horse that has both it''s legs raised off the ground died in battle  ...oh and Shreaded Wheat was the first ready to eat cereal..beating Kellogs Cornflakes by a full 5 years..... let them feel important with their riddiculous lies and rise above it by be-littling them with humour...  

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]This forum is slowly being turned into the Bull***t site,to many idiots with nothing better to do than wind people up and start pathetic rumours, please, please stop it, unless you have any proof of a signing why bother? Lets get back to good topics and hard facts!![/quote]

I hate the way this forum has gone downhill lately, it''s very sad to see it go this way.  But PC I agree totally I just wish it would all stop, in fact, this year seems worse than ever.

[/quote]

You only need to look at my wife to see that i have a good SOH....

I''m just so bored of the stupidity on this once brilliant forum!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol if she reads this you may not have a wife for much longer[:D]

Im getting slowly fed up of it too, and most rumours I ignore, what I don''t understand is why it''s got worse lately on here.

Im sick of it aswell. Everytime a log on in my free time I know what I''m gonna see; some rubbish by ncfclad and some other rubbish about a scummer on a Blackpool site that knows ''information''. If I had a fiver for everytime somone said that a mate that worked for the club etc. etc. told them that players are signing, but they cannot be named because it''ll get their so called reliable source in trouble, I''d be a very wealthy man! Who''s up for a breakaway forum? Wink [;)]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]If you don''t like it, don''t read it.[/quote]

Ok then I will shut my eyes when I come to a rumour shall I? lmfao

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol if she reads this you may not have a wife for much longer[:D]

Im getting slowly fed up of it too, and most rumours I ignore, what I don''t understand is why it''s got worse lately on here.

[/quote]

If someone posts something you believe to be BS just ridicule them and dont hold back. Its the same people who rise to it every time.

This is a decent forum (my opinion) but every forum at this time of the year suffers the same infection.  People are desperate for news, desperate for good quick signings but it will get better from next week when nearly all the players, agents, managers are back from holiday and the magical July 1 for new contracts hoves into sight.

That doesn''t mean that any of us agree with the signings (of course) but I''m pretty sure that you and other clubs will have some within the next fortnight and a done deal is usually a lot more interesting than a "what might be".

[quote user="camuldonum"]

This is a decent forum (my opinion) but every forum at this time of the year suffers the same infection.  People are desperate for news, desperate for good quick signings but it will get better from next week when nearly all the players, agents, managers are back from holiday and the magical July 1 for new contracts hoves into sight.

That doesn''t mean that any of us agree with the signings (of course) but I''m pretty sure that you and other clubs will have some within the next fortnight and a done deal is usually a lot more interesting than a "what might be".

[/quote]

Very well said Cam [:)]