Sign in to follow this  
Steelsilver

Bookies Predicting Norwich Relegation!!!

[quote user="Steelsilver"]lol, i made the avatar dude, and its you who is being a little girl, its obvious your jealousy has got the better of you and now you just rambling on like a typical loser. Oh and i have no time for insignificant tiny £1000 bets. I''ll earn more then in the amount of time it takes me to place that bet...so why should i lose out just to please you. You had my offer...put up or shut up!![/quote]

Hmmm, you''ve got a few hotels on Mayfair & Park Lane? You know Monopoly money doesn''t count as accrued wealth right?

Ah, but then isn''t ''jealously'' a fickle thing...................................

at the current rate of how norwich are going, we will be going down next season. think about it, little money, dodgey delia, fancy rumors and nothing happening about them ..

[quote user="Sam The Eagle"]

at the current rate of how norwich are going, we will be going down next season. think about it, little money, dodgey delia, fancy rumors and nothing happening about them ..

[/quote]

It''s not really working is it? You need an "edge" really to stand out from the crowd.

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="Sam The Eagle"]

[/quote]

It''s not really working is it? You need an "edge" really to stand out from the crowd.

[/quote]

which is something you have ?

"bunny"

[quote user="Steelsilver"]lol, i made the avatar dude, and its you who is being a little girl, its obvious your jealousy has got the better of you and now you just rambling on like a typical loser. Oh and i have no time for insignificant tiny £1000 bets. I''ll earn more then in the amount of time it takes me to place that bet...so why should i lose out just to please you. You had my offer...put up or shut up!![/quote]Hiya Sleet :-) I hope I''m not interupting you  and you''ve finished your din-dins. I know that time is money and no matter how much you must have your time is precious.I''m now going to make a couple of quick assumptions. If £1000 certain win bet just isn''t efficient profit for you bearing in mind that it would only take a minute to write a cheque....hold on - let''s allow three minutes just in case you only have crayons to hand and you have to ask your Mum for a pen. So let''s say 3 minutes for £1000 profit. So if you make that as a minimum then you''re on £480,000 a day. I know you are very sincere...and earnest too, so obviously I''m punching way above my weight and can totally see your predicament.So I''ll give you 2/1 and if I win on a £1000 bet (which of course will  never happen). I''ll give a grand to the charity of your choice and a grand to any nominated NCFC related organisation.Then I''ll get the humiliation I so deserve, my idiocy will be confirmed and your skills as an oracle and excellent businessman will be without question.

"You know Bruce Lee''s not really dead, don''t you? Yeah, it''s in a book. What he did was he faked his own death so that he could work undercover for the Hong Kong police, inflitrating drugs gangs and the Triads"

Classic!!!

He reminds me of the IT guy off "The Office".

"They told me I should be in formula 1...but I already earn a s**tload working in IT".

"You know Bruce Lee''s not really dead, don''t you? Yeah, it''s in a book. What he did was he faked his own death so that he could work undercover for the Hong Kong police, inflitrating drugs gangs and the Triads"

Classic!! (The Office BTW)

Sorry 4 posting this twice, didnt have the quote

Steelsilver is now one of my favorite posters here as well.  I just hope his mother doesn''t take away his computer anytime soon... I need threads like these to get me through to the start of the season. 

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

[quote user="Steelsilver"]dudes it was that idiot wanted me to make a bet...i did...he told me to put my money where my mouth was...i did...if he don''t wanna accept the bet...then don''t aggro me about it.[/quote]

But a million? Hardly a small bet now is it?

Before you retort, I can assure you as someone who earns a good salary but isn''t ''rich'', a million pounds is a ridiculous amount of money for a bet.

Unless you are Bill Gates or Paul Allen.

[/quote]

Why hasn''t anyone seen his one million pounds, and raised him 100 sqillian?

I would!

[quote user="Alan Partridge"]

Classic!!!

[/quote]It''s said Bruce Lee is dead but I think he''s still alive and kicking

You all gone right off the topic....no wonder you all skint....you must go to work and on the way get drawn off into the arcade parlours as your concentration seems to be as little as a bird seed. Go earn some proper cash and then come back with a much bigger bet....not tiny 1k which even a poor man would be ashamed to make.

[quote user="Steelsilver"]You all gone right off the topic....no wonder you all skint....you must go to work and on the way get drawn off into the arcade parlours as your concentration seems to be as little as a bird seed. Go earn some proper cash and then come back with a much bigger bet....not tiny 1k which even a poor man would be ashamed to make.[/quote]

Morning Steel, quick post before school?

Just a reminder, what about the 1k bet, proceeds to charity.  I know its trivial to you but a local childrens hospice would probably be very grateful.  Think of the shopping spree you could have in Toys''R''us, think how happy the kids less fortunate than yourself would be.  And after all, this is merely pocket change to you so whats the problem?  Your silence is deafening.

Your comedy act is very quickly becoming a twat act.

[quote user="Sam The Eagle"][quote user="bunny"][quote user="Sam The Eagle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"bunny"

[/quote]

Let''s face it, you''re just another muppet jumping on the muppet bandwagon. To make it really amusing you would have to take on the persona of that muppet. There are a lot of muppets on here but they don''t act like real muppets so it''s not funny.

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="Sam The Eagle"][quote user="bunny"][quote user="Sam The Eagle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"bunny"

[/quote]

Let''s face it, you''re just another muppet jumping on the muppet bandwagon. To make it really amusing you would have to take on the persona of that muppet. There are a lot of muppets on here but they don''t act like real muppets so it''s not funny.

[/quote]

it''s funny considering your a muppet :)

[quote user="Steelsilver"]You all gone right off the topic....no wonder you all skint....you must go to work and on the way get drawn off into the arcade parlours as your concentration seems to be as little as a bird seed. Go earn some proper cash and then come back with a much bigger bet....not tiny 1k which even a poor man would be ashamed to make.[/quote]Aww Sleet.....you haven''t read the post properly. I know you''ve never actually been in a bookies but it''s now 2/1. That means if you win you get £2000 (i know it''s not much but you could put it to charity if you wanted) BUT if I win I''ll give my winnings and stake to charity also.....Dude, it''s an opportunity for you to step up.One thing though...you''re concerned about people going off topic...........that is down to you, your posts and the whole thing being Radio Rental ;-)

****NEWSFLASH****   It''s very important that all readers and fans of this thread tune in on TUESDAY 10 th.

i think we should make this into a giant bet really,with proceeds going to charity, or at least half,id be happy to bung 50 quid in, im just a poor lad so i cant bet a K, say, if you are right, get your bet back, if you lose, well, nout back.what we reckon?

yes i think that would be a superb idea, i know brian gunn and my family do, he was devastated to lose his daughter, i would be happy to set it up for him, what is the name of the charity?and also, before i do it, who is willing to wager?no point doing it if 5 people are in it.

I think it''s just called the ''''Bryan Gunn Appeal'''' but it was called the ''''Bryan Gunn Leukemia appeal'''' when Francesca passed away.

right, i will give it a few hours purely to drum up interest then i will set it up ok.TERMS:the deal is, you bet on top half or bottom half of the table (better than relegated or promotion) if you win, you get your money back.if you lose, it goes in the pot and will go to the gunn appeal,who is up for it?

[quote user="buddhaboy"]right, i am creating the page now, what charity should we donate to,personally i would like cancer research UK but im sure there are many worthy causes.[/quote]I would only be interested if it was a local or NCFC related charity............however for the moment my offer is with steelsilver only. That may well change afterTUESDAY 10th. ...buddhaboy...make sure the terms and conditions of the bet are clear.....however if I just wanted to donate to a faceless charity I''d just let the collectors on the street gently mug me and then feed on my carcass - I could be wrong however I''m not sure if you''ll have much take up on this, people are skint and forever giving money away. If it works though, good on you.The other risk we all take is looking like peasants and paupers in front of the omnipotent, fabulously wealthy and supremely arrogant..............................steelsilver.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="buddhaboy"]right, i am creating the page now, what charity should we donate to,personally i would like cancer research UK but im sure there are many worthy causes.[/quote]I would only be interested if it was a local or NCFC related charity............however for the moment my offer is with steelsilver only. That may well change afterTUESDAY 10th. ...buddhaboy...make sure the terms and conditions of the bet are clear.....however if I just wanted to donate to a faceless charity I''d just let the collectors on the street gently mug me and then feed on my carcass - I could be wrong however I''m not sure if you''ll have much take up on this, people are skint and forever giving money away. If it works though, good on you.The other risk we all take is looking like peasants and paupers in front of the omnipotent, fabulously wealthy and supremely arrogant..............................steelsilver.

[/quote]scotty dearest, i am happy to do the brian gunn appeal if that is whhat others are happy with, and yes i very much know what you mean about people being skint, but if you got 100 people dipping a tenner in, thats a thousand, im not asking for a 1 grand wager, if interest is great enough, i will set up a bank account that i cannot touch until a date (after the end of next season, of which we will then go on and sort presentations out and refunds if wanted etc) i have done this sort of thing before, and would be happy to do it if others are interested.

[quote user="buddhaboy"]yes i think that would be a superb idea, i know brian gunn and my family do, he was devastated to lose his daughter, i would be happy to set it up for him, what is the name of the charity?and also, before i do it, who is willing to wager?no point doing it if 5 people are in it. [/quote]No. Not the BG appeal. That was a tragic tragic incident but it happened a long long time ago. Many many supporters have suffered losses and tragedys since then.....even in the past week.           I always felt sorry for the quiet supporter reading about all the fabulous donations ( i know it all went to hospitals) and support who suffer the same tragedy or similiar without a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk too or indeed the money to cover a funeral. ...and also....maybe the Gunns don''t want to be reminded of it on a daily basis now.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="buddhaboy"]yes i think that would be a superb idea, i know brian gunn and my family do, he was devastated to lose his daughter, i would be happy to set it up for him, what is the name of the charity?and also, before i do it, who is willing to wager?no point doing it if 5 people are in it. [/quote]No. Not the BG appeal. That was a tragic tragic incident but it happened a long long time ago. Many many supporters have suffered losses and tragedys since then.....even in the past week.           I always felt sorry for the quiet supporter reading about all the fabulous donations ( i know it all went to hospitals) and support who suffer the same tragedy or similiar without a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk too or indeed the money to cover a funeral. ...and also....maybe the Gunns don''t want to be reminded of it on a daily basis now.[/quote]true, in that case, i shall open it up to the audience, what charity should we do?