Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Ched Evans

Am I the only one that thinks that the article on the EDP website doesn''t tell us anything that we didn''t know before? He''s signed a three year contract, which rules out a transfer move, but it doesn''t rule out a loan move. All he says is that he wants to break into the City side, but he said that in March/April time. I''ve got a feeling that we''ll be seeing Ched back here despite todays ''news''.

[quote user="colneycanary"]I don''t think he wants to come back. He is hoping to get into the man city first team.[/quote]

Yes, but sometimes what you hope for and what you get are very different things.

it doesn''t help that all the teams we are supposedly trying to negotiate loan deals with keep sacking their managers!

yeah right - man city have ditched sven for 2nd half poor season??? they have pots of cash and mean ambition. fact.can you see the new man putting his faith/job into a young striker with no first team experience???get real - i''d like chedders here, but i see him going to a top 6 champs side with serious ambition to give the boy experience of playing with better quality players/squad - that we simply don''t have.so expect a loan signing - but alas i doubt with us<><

we''ve got absolutley no chance of signing him permanently... we could perhaps get him on another loan though... but then if someone offers Man Sh**y cash they will take that over a loan option.

jas :)

I hope we do everything possible to sign him, whether it be loan or permanent.

He''s as good as any striker we''re going to be linked with.

I think another loan is a distinct possibility if he doesn''t get the chance at Manchester City - which, to be honest, I doubt he''ll get. If not, we''ll take Daniel Sturridge instead :)

Why is a permanent move out of the question? I think it would be a good move for all parties if he moved here - and tbh his value is only likely to go up so even Delia, Doncaster and co. might deem it a prudent investment!

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]Why is a permanent move out of the question? I think it would be a good move for all parties if he moved here - and tbh his value is only likely to go up so even Delia, Doncaster and co. might deem it a prudent investment![/quote]

because man city are going to want to keep hold of a young up and coming striker there not going to want to get rid of him for perhaps 1.5mill and then see him sold in a few years for about say 5 mill are they.

Bloke I know at work is a big Man City fan.   Apparently the Man City fans view is that it''s a smart move by City & Ched''s agent as it means they can command a decent fee for him if he is let go...Apparently the feeling up here is that he may well leave - depending on what happens with Sven...  If a new manager comes in, they may well want to take a look at Ched - if not then Sven may let him go...

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]I am Ched''s dad. Expect to see him here next season on a SEASON long loan spell.[/quote]

uuuuum YEAH