Sign in to follow this  
Shack Attack

The FA Cup Final

What''s happened to the weather [st] I''m sure it always used to be sunny on cup final day [H]Anyway, let''s hope it''s a decent game. Everbody seems to have got quite excited by all the shocks there have been this year and it would be a shame if the final turned out to be a let down. I''ve got a nasty feeling that both teams will see this as a once in a lifetime oppurtunity and this will make them play quite a cagey game. It would be great if they both went out and atacked though, I mean how many more opportunities are most of them going to get to score at Wembley?I''d like to see Cardiff win purely because they are underdogs, but I fancy Portsmouth to sneak it 1-0. What does everybody else think?

[quote user="Shack Attack"]What''s happened to the weather [st] I''m sure it always used to be sunny on cup final day [H]

[/quote]

thats what i was thinking this morning ..

2-0 pompey win

[quote user="Shack Attack"]What''s happened to the weather [st] I''m sure it always used to be sunny on cup final day [H][/quote]The FA Vase Final nicked it last Sunday.Very close final, but I hope Cardiff win (I think) but not necessarily for some of their ''fans'' sakes.

5/2 on betfair.com for Cardiff to win...

£2 bet on on Cardiff to win 3-2 will get you a nice £154 on same web site...

jas :)

Pompey to win two nil.

Notice to ex city targets in the Cardiff side in Capaldi and Rae.

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[quote user="we8wba"]1-0 kanu winner[/quote]

Well predicted!

[/quote]

thank you very much

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[quote user="we8wba"]1-0 kanu winner[/quote]

Well predicted!

[/quote]

thank you very much

[/quote]Well done we8wba [:)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]I''d like to see Cardiff win purely because they are underdogs, but I fancy Portsmouth to sneak it 1-0. What does everybody else think?[/quote]I got it right too you know [;)]It''s typical, the week after the Free Bet Thread ends and both me and weluvwba are not only predicting the right winner but the right result as well.

[quote user="San Miguel"]hope you had some money on that![/quote]

the suns free £1 bet lol. got 27/1 so better than kick in the bollocks i suppose! made it sweeter as i put rest of it on stockport to qualify at 4/7

so thank you very much the sun and ladbrokes

i thought Cardiff were the better side to be fair and probably deserved it on the basis of play.. they will have every right to feel gutted!

Peter Enckleman is rubbish!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i thought Cardiff were the better side to be fair and probably deserved it on the basis of play.. they will have every right to feel gutted!

Peter Enckleman is rubbish!

[/quote]First half maybe Jas, they were terrible in the second half. Pompey desreved their win..........just.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="San Miguel"]hope you had some money on that![/quote]

the suns free £1 bet lol. got 27/1 so better than kick in the bollocks i suppose! made it sweeter as i put rest of it on stockport to qualify at 4/7

so thank you very much the sun and ladbrokes

[/quote]

Something for nothing (well, technically something for the price of a paper) - never a bad thing!! Well done.

thought pompey were average to be honest, the only thing they did better than cardiff was to keep posession! i know this is 9/10 of the law but they were truley missing a goal scorer

felt sorry for jermaine defoe missing out on the cup run, but the sale of benjani could of cost pompey the fa cup with them selling their only available "goal scorer"

at least cardiff made a fight of it and made it terrific day out for their fans

[quote user="we8wba"]

at least cardiff made a fight of it and made it terrific day out for their fans

[/quote]

I was in the Cardiff end and it was pretty muted to be honest. Even the pompey fans were far too well mannered for the atmosphere to have any edge. I was at the tube station before and after almost wanting to feel a bit threatened - but no. Lots of neutrals, lots of families, lots of corporate types.