Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Ramage and Earnshaw?

Ramage is currently having a medical at QPR, another club who are gonna annoy me.

Also Earnie is going, could it be us who have made a bid, I doubt it I bet it is QPR again.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Ramage is currently having a medical at QPR, another club who are gonna annoy me.

Also Earnie is going, could it be us who have made a bid, I doubt it I bet it is QPR again.

[/quote]

Word on the street is Forest have put in a large bid. But who knows..

I believe Earnshaw is on his way to Forest from what I''ve heard on the rumour mills..

QPR unfortunately have lots of ££££££££ and Ramage made it pretty clear that''s what he''s about when stating Wolves were not offering enough.. Not the kind of attitude Norwich really need...

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

Ramage is believed to want Premiership wages - according to the Wolverhampton local paper that''s why they dropped out of talks with him. QPR have already said they expect to spend £20m in an attempt to buy their way into the Premier League.  I feel there will be a lot of competition for players this year.

yes - apparently ramage is asking for his current wages (or v.close to them) he knows one club will be stupid enough to offer it him (qpr) good ridance to the lad. id rather have someone who wants to play for wolves for success (no jokes haha) and pride not soley due to him being able to get extra 5-8k week

as to earnshaw i also heard he going to forest and theyve had 1.8m bid accepted

Both would be excellent additions but I cannot see these coming, especially Earnshaw, not sure why, but get him and Chedwyn back and you have one happy fan!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Why would QPR sign a player before they sort out a manager ?

[/quote]

John Hartson not ring any bells Lappin

jas :)