Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Huckerby - Scapegoat - Disgrace

Yes, i know there is other threads but i want to make my feelings well known.

Glen Roeder i believe is making a massive, massive mistake. Her''s made atough summer job, much tougher.

Hucks is (was) the most dangerous player we had on our books, and to let him leave is a disgrace. I have lost all optomism for the Glen Roeder era, he''s left me cluless, baffled, and he''s treated huckerby appalingly.

Over thhe last few games when we have needed a couple of wins to stay up, who once agian as been one of our best players, along with ched evans our most dangerous player. Roeder is making Hucks a scapagoat for a poor season, and trying to make a statement. Well, its gonna take one hell of a sumemr for me trust roeder, How much will it cost to buy a decent replacement.. 7 Figures. Lee croft, your havin a laugh, he cant shoot, cant cross, no quality. Eagle, hahahaha. Hucks i beleive is irreplaceable given our financial trouble.

Its personal i beleive, if it was purely football, Hucks would have been allowed a send off, the fans would have been told. He''s done so much for NCFC and he deserved a much bigger send off than Dublin, Hucks is A norwich Legend, Dublin is had a good carear, but nbot here!¬ If Roeder and any respect for Huckerby or the fans he''d have let us say our thank you.

I cant get it excited about next season, we''ll have to spend and spend to be worth watching, and i feel slightly stupid for renewing my season ticket without consideration. Perhaps, its a commercial decision, the Hucks farewell could be the only method of selling tickets for the greastest ever....

Hucks You'''' be missed!

So Rodent brain deems the Doc good enough but Hucks isn''t. God I hope he''s sacked like Grant was. Yes, I am getting nasty and insulting.

And no, I won''t apologise for it!

The gutless rat didn''t even have the balls to announce it at Sheff Wed[:@]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

So Rodent brain deems the Doc good enough but Hucks isn''t. God I hope he''s sacked like Grant was. Yes, I am getting nasty and insulting.

[/quote]

Don''t assume that it was Roeder''s decision to postpone the announcement.  Even if it was, whatever happened to our usually oh-so-on-the-ball media relations department?  Couldn''t they see this PR disaster coming a mile off? 

Wiz.  You go all defensive and wonder why people have a go at you, but with posts like that you can''t expect anything otherwise.  You go on your high horse about people making discussions with you personal, yet do the same thing here?

If we have a good season next season (we have know idea yet) you''ll be saying how "Rodent brain" is the best thing since sliced bread.  He''s kept us up but got rid of Huckerby and you want him sacked?  Much though I dislike the current board, I''d rather have them than you - you''d be like Milan Mandaric has been at Leicester!

And Huddy, why exactly is Hucks a ''scapegoat''?  Scapegoat of what, that Roeder wants to build a new team?

We have to give Roeder a chance, if we do rubbish next season fine, but he''s kept us up, got rid of players, we have to see who he gets in before really complaining.  I am fully aware of previous campaigns and how the board have acted (I don''t think much of them at all, they are the problems) but we don''t know what is going to happen yet.

Calm down folks, it''s only a game and Hucks is only a player and most players move on (I know Huckerby wasn''t ''just'' a player, he is a legend and will be missed sorely by everyone), that''s the way it goes.  I''m sure most of the fans on here are taking it worse than Huckerby himself!

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]

Wiz.  You go all defensive and wonder why people have a go at you, but with posts like that you can''t expect anything otherwise.  You go on your high horse about people making discussions with you personal, yet do the same thing here?

If we have a good season next season (we have know idea yet) you''ll be saying how "Rodent brain" is the best thing since sliced bread.  He''s kept us up but got rid of Huckerby and you want him sacked?  Much though I dislike the current board, I''d rather have them than you - you''d be like Milan Mandaric has been at Leicester!

And Huddy, why exactly is Hucks a ''scapegoat''?  Scapegoat of what, that Roeder wants to build a new team?

We have to give Roeder a chance, if we do rubbish next season fine, but he''s kept us up, got rid of players, we have to see who he gets in before really complaining.  I am fully aware of previous campaigns and how the board have acted (I don''t think much of them at all, they are the problems) but we don''t know what is going to happen yet.

Calm down folks, it''s only a game and Hucks is only a player and most players move on (I know Huckerby wasn''t ''just'' a player, he is a legend and will be missed sorely by everyone), that''s the way it goes.  I''m sure most of the fans on here are taking it worse than Huckerby himself!

[/quote]

You''re so wrong about me Mark.

Rodent''s just crossed a line with me, if that''s how the club treats loyal players, and Hucks was, then I''m not sure I care anymore about it at all.

[/quote]

It''s a PR stunt to sell more Greatest Ever tickets! Why can''t you and others see that?

Also, might want to check your facts, Grant wasn''t sacked.

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]

[/quote]

He wanted a big name casualty of a bad era, he''s got one.

[quote user="Mark Smith"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

It''s a PR stunt to sell more Greatest Ever tickets! Why can''t you and others see that?

Also, might want to check your facts, Grant wasn''t sacked.[/quote]

You''re being ironic I hope . . .

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="Mark Smith"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lets face it, its no more ludicrous than the nonsense thats been posted on here today... Wink [;)]

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="Mark Smith"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lets face it, its no more ludicrous than the nonsense thats been posted on here today... Wink [;)]

[/quote]

for once, i agree with you.

really pi$$ed off today ...

how many more times are we going to be sold down the river by MR DONCASTER he gets money for old rope.n.c.f.c. pay that idiot very good money and get rid of a legend.this board have no idea what they are doing to this club. DONCASTER and all your muppets get out of town you are a disgrace

Didn''t Roeder say that he''d made this decision for months?

You could have bloody told us so we could have gave him a proper send off.

Darren if you read this i would like to thank you personally for 4 good years  good service to n.c.f.c. it has meant alot to me,but not to much to the manager and board.once again thanks.and good luck in the future what ever you do

I feel really angry about this - Roeder defends a ''so called'' professional like Patterson pleading for everyone to get behind him - ''the Norwich family'' then shafts our best and most loyal player.  This decision will comeback to bite him on the bum.  Not only that  but give him a summer of trying to get Doncaster to buy players and he will know what a mistake he has made