Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

This week's local press coverage in full

Mystic grandmother Chops, has foreseen the week''s back page headlines leading up to the QPR game.Monday: Roeder - We Must Take Our ChancesTuesday: Russell - We''ll Fight For EverythingWednesday: Doherty - We Owe QPR OneThursday: Huckerby - Let''s Do It For DionFriday: Cureton - Let''s Do It For The FansSaturday: Editorial -Let''s Be Having YouMonday: - ??? - sadly, at this point, her vision faded and I had to bring her a cup of tea.

Monday: Roeder - I''m proud of every single one of the boys, they couldn''t have given me any more and were just unlucky. Oh except Cureton who''s complete rubbish and should have notched at least a hat-trick

Tuesday: Doncaster - Hucks to be offered a new contract and there will be a massive budget for Glenn over the summer!

Wednesday: Faceless Drone - Don''t forget to renew your season tickets

Thursday: Huckerby - My pain on being told I''m going to be released at the end of the season

Friday: Doherty - Come on! We need to (at the time of writing, Doherty has not yet dipped in to ''Gary Doherty''s Big Tombola of Useful Cliches''. We''re hoping he''ll pull a good ''un)

Saturday: Faceless Drone - Remember today is all about Dion. Think fun! fun! fun! Don''t look at today''s other scores or the table, just concentrate on the big man. He may even be made captain if he''s not sat on the bench. When you''re at your most fun and nostalgic, don''t forget to renew your season ticket!

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

Tuesday: Doncaster - Hucks to be offered a new contract and there will be a massive budget for Glenn over the summer!

Wednesday: Faceless Drone - Don''t forget to renew your season tickets

[/quote]Thursday: Faceless Drone - Season Ticket Sales At Record HighFriday: Faceless Drone: "Suckers!"Saturday: Corporate Stooge:  DON''T FORGET TO BUY YOUR TICKETS FOR "THE GREATEST".  PS - Football match today.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Saturday: Corporate Stooge:  DON''T FORGET TO BUY YOUR TICKETS FOR "THE GREATEST".  PS - Football match today.[/quote]Monday - Huckerby ''to get new contract''Tuesday - Huck sign record contractWednesday - Doncaster: Food and drinks outlets will open at 1.30pmThursday - Doherty: Let''s do it for RhydianFriday - Roeder: Killer Queen are royally, royally goodSaturday - Dion: Jamelia is ''Greatest Ever''

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Saturday: Corporate Stooge:  DON''T FORGET TO BUY YOUR TICKETS FOR "THE GREATEST".  PS - Football match today.[/quote]Monday - Huckerby ''to get new contract''Tuesday - Huck sign record contractWednesday - Doncaster: Food and drinks outlets will open at 1.30pmThursday - Doherty: Let''s do it for RhydianFriday - Roeder: Killer Queen are royally, royally goodSaturday - Dion: Jamelia is ''Greatest Ever''

[/quote]That''s very funny Vince, but beware of biting the hand that feeds... :-)

Or next Sunday

"Police rescue Trowse man in suicide dive from Carrow Bridge following City''s loss to QPR."

Cmon you Yellows, please save my life.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Or next Sunday

"Police rescue Trowse man in suicide dive from Carrow Bridge following City''s loss to QPR."

[/quote]

I think you''ll be OK......you''ll probably stay dry, having landed on top of a multitude of like-minded depressed and totally disillusioned support......

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="ricardo"]

Or next Sunday

[/quote]

I think you''ll be OK......you''ll probably stay dry, having landed on top of a multitude of like-minded depressed and totally disillusioned support......

[/quote]

Yes, never thought of that Mello.

Perhaps I should try the railway lines instead?

More upcoming stories from the EDP:

Wednesday 23/4 - NCFC release new ''QPR Crunch Time'' Commemorative Rugby Shirt bearing the legend ''26.04.08 The Great Escape Starts Here''

Tuesday 29/4 - NCFC release new ''Sheff W Cruch Time'' Commemorative Turtle-neck Sweater bearing the legend ''04.05.08 The Great Escape Starts Here''

Monday 5/5 - EDP headline. ''Delia - we''ll bounce back stronger next season. Let''s be ''avin you!''

Wednesday 7/5 - EDP headline. ''City in administration shock.''

(Maybe I''m being morbid - hope so!)

Monday: 2nd half vs Baggies show we can fight

Tuesday: Cureton - the goals will come saturday

Wednesday: Roeder - Jamie has goals in him and i stand by him

Thursday: Cureton dropped

Friday Hucks injured.

Saturday: Supplement.. 20 pages.. dions Career! tiny 80 word paragraph on hucks.

the folloing monday, with us in the bottom 3 and Set to face sheff wed the EEN runs the headline "oh Sh*t"

jas :)

Monday: Russell - Battling for his placeTuesday: Roeder - Cureton has a future at the clubWednesday: Bernie Ecclestone in stalinist sex romp - QPR in disarayThursday: Doc - Time to stand up and do it for Dubs - QPR no longer in disarayFriday : Betrand - Injured, Huckerby playing LB and gibbs playing in goal.Saturday evening: Gibbs- superstar keeper. Roeder : "I knew he was better in goal than outfield..." (actual score 6-0 to qpr (cureton scores an own-goal from the bench)

Monday: 2 for 1 on burgers at Yellows!Tuesday: Roeder: They Are Good BurgersWednesday: Hucks - I''m Not Burgering Off Thanks To YellowsThursday: Dublin - Can''t Wait To Retire So I Can Eat At Yellows Every DayFriday: Marshall - I Never Drop A Burger OfferSaturday: Why Not Try Sunday Lunch At Delia''s Brasserie?Monday: We Still Have Premiership Burgers.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="ricardo"]

Or next Sunday

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, never thought of that Mello.

Perhaps I should try the railway lines instead?

[/quote]

Don''t count your chickens on that one either.........engineering works and all.