Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Rays funds for Foncy.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Great effort Graham! Very unlucky with the Swansea result, which surprised most people I''m sure.[/quote]

Definitely, a bit gutted about that - there always seems to be one surprise though, doesn''t there?

Unlucky graham you deserved it some good picks there. Sorry about the duff pick. Last week wasn''t very good and I''m carrying on the bad form at this rate I''ll be relegated with norwich...

[quote user="Fellas"]Unlucky graham you deserved it some good picks there. Sorry about the duff pick. Last week wasn''t very good and I''m carrying on the bad form at this rate I''ll be relegated with norwich...
[/quote]

You''re losing form at just the wrong time as well [;)]

No need to apologise, I think the majority of us expected a win there, but it happens.

Unlucky Graham, good effort mate [Y]

You will be back to fight another day on the free bet just like Norwich have another day next Saturday.

Yes that''s what you call bad luck Graham , You can hold your head up high and say you have joined the one wrongers , who would have thought that Swansea would have let us down ? they also let me down on my own line . You brought us great excitement though Graham and that''s the name of the game for all us city fans , enjoyment , as "lappinitup" said "Saturdays without the Free Bet wouldn''t be right" We all know that no other club has what we can give our Academy , the poor old binners will continue watching and waiting for evermore it seems without a hope of joining us with a Free Bet of their own .

Now its on to next week when we have the one and only lovely "blah" in charge another one from the one wrong club , who without giving too much away seems to be featuring fairly high on Nuttys list of tipster of the season but Nutty has a few more weeks to examine yet before he tells you all who comes out on top at the end of the season . A brilliant piece of work by Nutty as usual , you can take it from me that the Free Bet would not be the success it has become if I didn''t have Nutty to help me and that Is a fact . Talk to you lovely old Pickers later . arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Colchester to beat Coventry.  Since getting relegated, Colchester have shown playoff form... how ironic.  And Coventry are poor.[/quote]Well, at half-time it all looked good.  Unlucky, Graham.

[quote user="Fellas"]Unlucky graham you deserved it some good picks there. Sorry about the duff pick. Last week wasn''t very good and I''m carrying on the bad form at this rate I''ll be relegated with norwich...
[/quote]

Now fellas you are saying that word arrdee wont hear of on the Free Bet thread , I have told you all so many times there are no sorrows on the Free Bet pages , Its just a bit of fun only for you lovely old Norwich City supporters , If we win all well and good but Its your Free Bet to have some fun with . Just to give you fans some interest and fun on a Saturday and the weekend , not just for you supporters that are able to attend  the games but for those many fans that are unable to do so , they can feel that they are as important as well because by making that one selection they have helped their club and if we win they have achieved their dream , if not they have done their best for their beloved club .

When I set out with this dream of helping our club I admit I did have in mind the supporters that were unable to attend the matches , those that perhaps could not afford it , those that live far away but are avid city fans and those of us with health problems but I know that all those fans that come on the Free Bet pages can say "we are helping our club".They are all so important to me . Talk to you lovely old Pickers later . arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                        £212-56p   thanks Norfolkchance1.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Fellas"]Unlucky graham you deserved it some good picks there. Sorry about the duff pick. Last week wasn''t very good and I''m carrying on the bad form at this rate I''ll be relegated with norwich...[/quote]

Now fellas you are saying that word arrdee wont hear of on the Free Bet thread , I have told you all so many times there are no sorrows on the Free Bet pages , Its just a bit of fun only for you lovely old Norwich City supporters , If we win all well and good but Its your Free Bet to have some fun with . Just to give you fans some interest and fun on a Saturday and the weekend , not just for you supporters that are able to attend  the games but for those many fans that are unable to do so , they can feel that they are as important as well because by making that one selection they have helped their club and if we win they have achieved their dream , if not they have done their best for their beloved club .

When I set out with this dream of helping our club I admit I did have in mind the supporters that were unable to attend the matches , those that perhaps could not afford it , those that live far away but are avid city fans and those of us with health problems but I know that all those fans that come on the Free Bet pages can say "we are helping our club".They are all so important to me . Talk to you lovely old Pickers later . arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                        £212-56p   thanks Norfolkchance1.

[/quote]yeah - CITY blew my winning run.  after 20 mins my feeling bout WBA was confirmed, they were jaded and there for the taking - but we couldn''t or didn''t have the ability to take advantage.  we had a great chance of winning.  very disappointing.