Sign in to follow this  
San Miguel

Ips*it away- no TV coverage?

I normally use FSI http://www.fsicrew.info/forums/ to watch live football onlince, it''s 100% free but sadly it doesn''t look as if the Derby game is going to be shown this weekend.

The trouble with that website you are asking about it that although the derby fixture is scheduled to be shown it could quite easily turn out to be that they don''t have a live working stream come 12o''clock tomorrow, so I must warn you that it''s never guaranteed, so if your going to pay £5.95 for this one game then your takeing a little bit of a risk, although saying that they can have some good quality working streams at times.

Just wanted to warn you that it can be abit of a risk. 

any body ever joined this sight?

clicked on the pay now part and sent me through to a rather dodgy looking pay pal site with no padlock

just want to know if its ok

Ta

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

me and my mate have just found this site....  and according to the live playlist Ipswich vs Norwich is live online streaming on sunday!!!

www.watchlivefootball.me.uk

has anyone done this, its £5.95 to sign up as a one off payment and then free to watch anything anytime!!!

seems cheap to watch us beat the scum....!!!!!

[/quote]Don''t do it. They just e-mail you half a dozen web address that stream some games. A little ground work on google you can find them for free.

The game isn''t being televised, so unless the website is going to be taking a camera crew to the match then there will be no "live streams."

Can''t believe it doesn''t get enough interest to get someone to film it [:(]

[quote user="One Flew Over..."]

The game isn''t being televised, so unless the website is going to be taking a camera crew to the match then there will be no "live streams."

Can''t believe it doesn''t get enough interest to get someone to film it [:(]

[/quote]

It will be filmed (if only for the clubs)

It won''t be broadcast legally.

But is there enough demand for a blacklegger to arrange something?

I doubt it. [:''(]

OTBC

I have signed up to that site before. Don''t is my advice. They take the original payment. However they then charge you the same monthly. And if they feel like it they''ll raise it by a couple of pounds every month or so. =]