Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

a kick in the balls

for cureton from roeder!! three goals in three games and still no start? WHY.  Dublin has been poor lately with no sniff of an effort on goal yet starts, unbelievable. as i have said before we aint out of the poo yet but roeder consistently makes mystifying decisions.

i know many see roeder as god like but i cant work out some of the decisions he makes at all. cue the backlash for me.

well...playing WATFORD, COVENTRY and BLACKPOOLall teams with big lads, u need a big guy like dion. cureton cannot survive against gorkss, shittu and page?huge boys, dion has to be therecureton is ok to plasy against them when they are tired.and as for the 4-5-1, i knew what he wanted to do but croft, camara and velasco werent with it, or pattison and russell...so..keep going, and hopefully the players give a toss.

[quote user="buddhaboy"]well...playing WATFORD, COVENTRY and BLACKPOOL
all teams with big lads, u need a big guy like dion.
cureton cannot survive against gorkss, shittu and page?
huge boys, dion has to be there
cureton is ok to plasy against them when they are tired.
and as for the 4-5-1, i knew what he wanted to do but croft, camara and velasco werent with it, or pattison and russell...
so..keep going, and hopefully the players give a toss.
[/quote]

It didn''t stop Jamie scoring ''against the big lads'' last season for Colchester......

Considering JC scored against Watford and B''pool he didn''t do bad against the "big lads"

How do you think Semmy and Shacks are feeling too?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''ll admit that after the Coventry game, my faith in Roeder has taken a nose dive.[:''(][/quote]

Keep the faith Wiz, keep the faith, you know it makes sense [;)]

Reading his comments he often gives his reasoning for team selections. At least he''s trying to match tactics and teams with the opponent, no mean feat with a threadbare squad. But some folks would criticise the tea he might drink. Roeder- earl grey? Sort it out.