Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Trust me, if things don't improve soon...........

There may not be any pleasure in being vindicated for you Rude Old, but rightly or wrongly you certainly don''t get the same impression from Wiz - somehow, in all my years of posting on here, I really do get the feeling that he would prefer to be proven ''right'' even if it means us going down...

[quote user="Fellas"]5 points off. 1 win in 7. We lost 4-0 to the team who''s in the relegation zone. It doesn''t look good.
[/quote]

Not a great night. Shambolic performance, results elsewhere weren''t good and a potentially costly (and astonishing) miss from Cureton at the end. A turning point? Hopefully not, surely it won''t take much to survive but I can''t see where a goal or a win is coming from if we''re playing like that.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

There may not be any pleasure in being vindicated for you Rude Old, but rightly or wrongly you certainly don''t get the same impression from Wiz - somehow, in all my years of posting on here, I really do get the feeling that he would prefer to be proven ''right'' even if it means us going down...

[/quote]

What rattles you Branson, is that we''ve been right all along! all the crap Ricky, Smudger, Cluck and I took from people like you when we said we thought the club was rotten to the core, from board room to manager, is sadly coming true.

And if you believe I will get any pleasure from seeing City relegated, then you need to seek some urgent therapy.

Still, if blaming me somehow for this Roeder/Board created mess, softens reality for you, be my guest, snipe away!

Why do you feel the need to nail your colours to the mast with non-supporters like Smudger and Cluck, Wiz. You discredit yourself.....are your own views not enough?

http://odds.bestbetting.com/football/england/coca-cola-championship/relegation

Looks like the bookies are beginning to agree with you Wiz. 16/1 at the weekend has turned into 8/1 now. 8/1 is still huge for those of you who are so sure. What about Mandarics ambitious millions at Leicester?? Bookies make them nearly even money now. That grass still isn''t greener.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Why do you feel the need to nail your colours to the mast with non-supporters like Smudger and Cluck, Wiz. You discredit yourself.....are your own views not enough?

[/quote]

Yeah you lovely old rude you, but I was trying to do modest............yes, I seeem to struggle with that!.[:D]

And I also mentioned Ricky, who''s a true City fan.

I am at a loss as to why we spent reportedly nearly half a million quid on Pattison and then don''t play him.

Similarly, not starting with Ched-or is there a fitness problem?

This division is up and at ''em, fast and physical, players like Gibbs are undoubtedly good technically but they are just going to be bounced off the ball and become spectators at this level. We are being bullied and mugged into submission by strong, direct teams that are fast, strong and physical-Stoke a good example last night. So we are at a disadvantage from the off and not getting the results.

It seems we are being held to ransom by some of the loanees-they get games and experience and toughen up a little, which benefits their parent clubs, but seems to do bugger all for us in terms of play and team understanding. Mo has fitted in better than most as he has "been there, done that" but some of the others, well, its like the first day at "big school" for them and they are struggling.

Every chance we could soon be down in the wrong part of the division again as, like others, I just can''t see a win coming at the moment. We went unbeaten for what, 16 games-every chance we could now go nearly as many without winning. Crazy-four points from a play off place after a great performance at Cardiff, and now this situation again.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

I am at a loss as to why we spent reportedly nearly half a million quid on Pattison and then don''t play him.

This division is up and at ''em, fast and physical, players like Gibbs are undoubtedly good technically but they are just going to be bounced off the ball and become spectators at this level. We are being bullied and mugged into submission by strong, direct teams that are fast, strong and physical-Stoke a good example last night. So we are at a disadvantage from the off and not getting the results.

It seems we are being held to ransom by some of the loanees-they get games and experience and toughen up a little, which benefits their parent clubs, but seems to do bugger all for us in terms of play and team understanding. Mo has fitted in better than most as he has "been there, done that" but some of the others, well, its like the first day at "big school" for them and they are struggling.

Every chance we could soon be down in the wrong part of the division again as, like others, I just can''t see a win coming at the moment. We went unbeaten for what, 16 games-every chance we could now go nearly as many without winning. Crazy-four points from a play off place after a great performance at Cardiff, and now this situation again.

[/quote]

If that is the case Shuck, then Roeders a mug and we''ll end up paying for his mess ups!.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

[/quote]

If that is the case Shuck, then Roeders a mug and we''ll end up paying for his mess ups!.

So the Club is ''rotten to the core''? Strong stuff. Please elaborate as this implies some kind of corruption or sickness in the body of the Club, not mere mis-management or ineptitude. 

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Now wake up, Roeder is nowt but a tinkerman..........we''re doomed.[/quote]

This sounds like a hex Wizard. I thought that thing in your hand was a staff but it''s only a thermometer reflecting today''s heat.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

http://odds.bestbetting.com/football/england/coca-cola-championship/relegation

Looks like the bookies are beginning to agree with you Wiz. 16/1 at the weekend has turned into 8/1 now. 8/1 is still huge for those of you who are so sure. What about Mandarics ambitious millions at Leicester?? Bookies make them nearly even money now. That grass still isn''t greener.

[/quote]

How quickly things change in football. Try revisiting that link.[:(]

16/1 last Saturday! Who got on? I didn''t and I still don''t think we will go down. But 16/1 just 7 days ago looks so big now.