Sign in to follow this  
Yellalee

www.yellawear.co.uk!!!

you''ve invested in quite a lot of "superched" shirts considering we only have him till the end of the season but otherwise, cool stuff (Y)

sorry to put a downer on your business but do you actually think you are going to sell many items at those prices? A very niche market if you ask me.

How much for a t-shirt????  You can get a fruit of the loom t-shirt for about £3!, if you can get away with that type of mark-up good on you.

Give it a couple of weeks and they''ll be some on e-Bay for about £8.

Some nice designs but not at those prices im afraid £12 is what t-shirts should be tops. Also I agree with the Ched comments very limited market considering there is only 2 months of the season left and he wont be here after that would have like to have seen some Fozzy, Hucks or Donk t-shirts!!!

Some nice bits on there, but as almost everyone else has stated too expensive for the ''average'' NC fan.  Must have a fair bit of mark up on those items I would guess.  Good luck

He has invested NOTHING - so you jump to a huge conclusion there.  Take a look at the site, it is linked to shirtcity.com, a place where you set up the shop and basically they print them and send them for you - its dropshipping, thats all.  Good luck to the guy, he has invested zilch and may get a return on some nice design.

[quote user="BarclayChuck"]you''ve invested in quite a lot of "superched" shirts considering we only have him till the end of the season but otherwise, cool stuff (Y)
[/quote]

this is one of those T shirt companies that print and send out the items that u order then the merchant (yellalee Presumably) gets about 10% of any money made.. hence the high prices.. got a binny supporting mate (runs the STB website) who does this with Scum T-shirts.. or he used to.. its a good idear but u wont make a living out of it due to the low commission and lack of sales.

jas :)

i set this site up last week, will be adding more to it next week, maybe even a name change, so have a look

planbtees.co.uk 

[quote user="plan b"]

i set this site up last week, will be adding more to it next week, maybe even a name change, so have a look

planbtees.co.uk 

[/quote]

I think you''ve done well with these.  Do you have a sizing guide?  I''m not Hartson!

Thanks to all those who responded to my post yesterday about my website yellawear.co.uk.

It has become quickly obvious that the prices were set too high - dictated less by the profit margin, more by the intricacies of the designs.

I have therefore simplified the designs, and managed to move the prices down on average by £4.

Please take the time to have a look, and make a purchase if you do so wish!

Thanks,

Yellalee

Still far too high £17... i cant see how a green shirt with yellow writing is a complicated design sorry.... you need to bring those prices down to around £10-£12.