Sign in to follow this  
foxinthebox

times running out

It seems to me this period was about clearing out as much as bringing in.

Glenn has done the first part superbly but may be frustrated in te second because he only wants talent.

Rest assured, Roeder is building a dynasty, he is looking for up and coming talent such as Pattison, Bertrand and Evans and trying to improve some players already here and is succeeding with Fitheringham and Croft.

I predict that within 12 months under Roeder Norwich will have a top 4 side or better with an average age of around 24 and with the ability to gain promotion and rise to the challenge and stay promoted.

I am very excited about what Roeder can do. We have, perhaps by accident, discovered a top manager who fits the Club at the right time in his career. The only doubt is the ability and courage of the Board to back him.

[quote user="foxinthebox"]9 days to go 6 players gone 2 more rumored to leave are we going to see any new faces at carrow road?[/quote]

Which other 2 are rumoured to be leaving before 31st January?

[quote user="BBFF"]

Only new chefs, wine waiters and builders.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[/quote]

Please post links to these job vacancies. Had a quick scan through the job websites and could not find them.......

Time is running short now, and not really signs or sniffs of permanent signings.  Will we get Taylor?  Will there new permanent signings and not loan players.  I am getting a little concerned now I must admit.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="foxinthebox"]9 days to go 6 players gone 2 more rumored to leave are we going to see any new faces at carrow road?[/quote]

Which other 2 are rumoured to be leaving before 31st January?

[/quote]

Lappin and Jarvis apparently.  There''s also a rumour about Marshall but it doesn''t appear to have much substance.

Personally I don''t think anyone else should leave until we start bringing players in, otherwise "Is dead wood better than no wood?" could become a dangerous live experiment instead of a discussion topic on the message boards . . .

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Huckerby would def be one. Can see Cave Brown, Smart and Martin leaving soonish.[/quote]

Sorry can''t see any of those 4 leaving in the January Transfer window!

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="BBFF"]

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[/quote]

Please post links to these job vacancies. Had a quick scan through the job websites and could not find them.......

[/quote]

I think BBFF was being frivolous

I have great faith in GR as manager but i have to say even i am getting twitchy about the lack of players we have.  Our squad must be one of the smallest in the division and 2 or 3 injuries and us having to play some of our lets face it pretty poor reserve team players and the possibility of Ched being recalled worries me. I was hoping at the turn of the year that we would be looking at the results of the teams above us but now i get the feeling that relegation may be a closer run thing than i was hoping for.....

Cmon city pull a couple of gems from the hat

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="bunny"][quote user="BBFF"]

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think BBFF was being frivolous

[/quote]

Me???........I think I''m closer to the truth!!

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST