Sign in to follow this  
foxinthebox

falling behind again

why are we talking down at carrow road we are going out to get better players and still we wait for new faces when the likes of qpr wolves etc have brought i am getting worried

[quote user="foxinthebox"]why are we talking down at carrow road we are going out to get better players and still we wait for new faces when the likes of qpr wolves etc have brought i am getting worried[/quote]get a life.

[quote user="foxinthebox"]why are we talking down at carrow road we are going out to get better players and still we wait for new faces when the likes of qpr wolves etc have brought i am getting worried[/quote]

Spot on foxinthebox... the majority on here will not agree with you until the transfer window has passed us by a month or two has passed with it becoming apparant to all and sundry that we have been left behind yet again.

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="foxinthebox"]why are we talking down at carrow road we are going out to get better players and still we wait for new faces when the likes of qpr wolves etc have brought i am getting worried[/quote]

get a life.
[/quote]

lol!

i cant see why it takes so long to get taylor your only club in for him currently. the silly thing is you''ll prob end up signing him on 31st jan or closer to that date than current date

[quote user="YellowIce"]

Smudger you couldnt wait for someone like this! lol you loser.

Probably a leister fan or a binner is "fox" in the box

[/quote]Or maybe he''s a ruel fox fan?

This link is to an excellent blog which highlights the difficulties of buying players in the current market - ridiculously inflated prices, and I support Glen Roeder''s stand with Brady, even if it means we lose out on Tiny eventually as £1M for a reserve for the Blues Reserves is crazy money.

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/01/11/soccernomics_or_how_injury_and.html

[quote user="foxinthebox"]why are we talking down at carrow road we are going out to get better players and still we wait for new faces when the likes of qpr wolves etc have brought i am getting worried[/quote]

We have 1 buy and 2 loans. Wolves have 1 buy. West Brom have 1 buy. Blackpool have 1 buy.

So does that mean they are falling behind too? Infact just because we havent bought players into the double figures like QPR does that mean we are falling behind?

From the smudger troll bracket?

2 signings for wolves in edwards n seb

thing i will say about teams like charlton wba watford not buying many because they dont have to. they already up top league teams who drifitng down league or should be higher will buy loads i.e your leicesters, wolves, preston, norwich, sheffutd, barnsley, norwichs

the thing is just because qpr sign 50players doesnt mean all of us need to. plenty time left dont panic. if same situation 2weeks from now then panic lol

we8wba - I was basing it on the transfers page on bbc. The edwards deal is not on their for some reason? Assume it went through ok though.

To be honest the three clubs I picked were off the top of my head, im sure if you looked at other teams in our position we have probably done just as much business if not more.

nah, so far so good if you ask me.

In: Pattison, Evans, Camara (all good)

Out: Strihavka, Brellier ?, Brown, Lewis (all good except maybe lewis)

This looks quite well balanced to me. Yes we need strikers and defenders but there is still time. Gotta get rid of the deadwood first.

I''d be disappointed to see oakley go to leicester though, i''d love him at city.