Sign in to follow this  
Viva La Roeder Revolution!

Press conference today at 1:30!!??

Finally!

It''s Patty and also Ryan Bertrand from Chelsea on loan until the end of the season. A left-back so obviously cover for Adam while he''s injured. Sadly not Taylor... but it''s a start.

So we go from only one proper left back to three in a day.   Can we get cover like that all round please.

Any guess at the cost of Matty Patty?

[quote user="shefcanary"]

So we go from only one proper left back to three in a day.   Can we get cover like that all round please.

Any guess at the cost of Matty Patty?

[/quote]

My guess is around the £600k mark

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]

jut read on teletext that QPR have signed fitz hall so with them signing connolly form arsenal the other day they have no need for taylor now. do you think brady has realised we are the only club he wants to go to and therefore roeder is going to unveil him as well as patty and camara.

also joe lewis has asked for the weekend to think over his move so dont think roeder will be commenting much on that

[/quote]I think Brady will let him rot in the reserves and keep him as back up. She''s been far too gobby to back down. She may gamble that we''ll crack at the end of the month but personally I''d rather go down than give in to her hard nose tactics...... Plenty more CB''s out there..... the fella at Wycombe has been watched by Bryan Gunn.

Crikey

So that''s the motivation behind the Lewis sale then!  Time to scrape out the spare change and look down the back of the sofa again Delia!

I believe we will still get taylor

which would be awsome - then a striker and were done. (maybe a right winger too)