Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

I wonder what Tiny's doing this weekend.....

.....when he might have been playing for us?

Feet up? Watching Brum? Xmas shopping? Having a run-out with the reserves?

I wonder if he''ll manage a heart to heart with Ms Brady?

Hope to see you back - not too, too well-fed - and raring to go in January, Tiny.

In the meantime let''s hope that Doherty & Shackell can up their games and hold the fort.

We''ll see.

Happy Xmas Tiny - and see you soon, we hope.

OTBC

P.S. Remember Tiny, 2008 could be a very good year if Glenn gets the support he needs.

He played for Birmingham reserves against Banbury last week in front of a crowd of 301, bet he''s well pissed off!

Hope he refuses to sign for anyone so they have to accept our bid which I''m guessing was about £750k? Well he will if he wants to join us won''t he?

Exactly! Surely if he wants to come here all he has to do is refuse everybody else until Brady gives in and excepts are offer?

Thought Shacks and Gary D did well today, but still felt alot more confident with Tiny in there.

Maybe we should have all sent him a Xmas card, 20,000 of them arriving at his club would have given him a clear message.

[quote user="cityangel"]Maybe we should have all sent him a Xmas card, 20,000 of them arriving at his club would have given him a clear message.[/quote]

What a good idea! I have a spare one left over and a stamp. I will put it in the post later today. May make all the difference....... you never know.

[quote user="cityangel"]Maybe we should have all sent him a Xmas card, 20,000 of them arriving at his club would have given him a clear message.[/quote]

That is a genius idea.

[quote user="cityangel"]

He played for Birmingham reserves against Banbury last week in front of a crowd of 301, bet he''s well pissed off!

Hope he refuses to sign for anyone so they have to accept our bid which I''m guessing was about £750k? Well he will if he wants to join us won''t he?

[/quote]

no chance of that CA as Birmingham will point blank refuse our bid.. they have set their stall out and now its up to us....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

no chance of that CA as Birmingham will point blank refuse our bid.. they have set their stall out and now its up to us....

[/quote]

robbie savage did something like that, they made him train with the youth team. twice a day he went to the manager and brady asking to let him move to Blackburn untill they got so mugged off that they let it happen, then came out with the undisclosed fee crap