Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Should she get off her backside?

clblue is not online. Last active: 08/11/2007 09:44:15 clblue

Not Ranked
Joined on 01/11/2007
Posts 34

Re: Sheepshanks is not just wrecking his club but our national team too . . . .

Reply Quote

How has Sheepshanks sold his own club down the river? he has just secured us a fanastic deal meaning we are totally finacially stable, he got off his backside and found us a buyer, maybe your lot should do the same considering you are now actually poorer than us and Col who!

What say you?

Happy Xmas

OTBC

Why a new thread, thought we had a couple already to discuss this?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Why not post this on the same fred??

[/quote]

Because the focus of this thwed is different.[:D]

And you know it, I think.

If not, ask the mods.

OTBC

[quote user="C.T "]

WHO is going to invest in us? Answer that one, you oracle[H]

[/quote]

Well, if somebody got off their self-satisfied backside instead of issuing ''poor little Norwich, nobodies interested in us'' PR guff, then we might find out.[H]

Unless they expect ''59ers to touch their forelocks and say '' how sweet and kind you are to us Auntie''?? No. we''re made of sterner stuff.

A generation of proud Norfolk folk built this club, not........................

I''ll be kind, it''s Xmas. 

OTBC

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

Because the focus of this thwed is different.

Really ?

[/quote]

Let''s just keep this straight Stevie, since it''s the season of goodwill.

The ''Sheepshanks........'' thread has gone over 30 posts almost exclusively on the subject of Ipswich''s recent financial arrangements. Is there another thread I have missed?

This thread merely poses the question as to whether or not NCFC should get off their backsides and follow the Ipswich route as suggested by an Ipswich fan.

Simple really. Different focus.

As for fred/thwed/thread ask nutty - he started it.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

clblue is not online. Last active: 08/11/2007 09:44:15 clblue

Not Ranked
Joined on 01/11/2007
Posts 34

Re: Sheepshanks is not just wrecking his club but our national team too . . . .

Reply Quote

How has Sheepshanks sold his own club down the river? he has just secured us a fanastic deal meaning we are totally finacially stable, he got off his backside and found us a buyer, maybe your lot should do the same considering you are now actually poorer than us and Col who!

What say you?

Happy Xmas

OTBC

[/quote]

Sadly you''re quoting from a source that has little credibilty. At the time the EADT reported that Evans wrote to Ipswich stating that he was interested in investing, all the odious Etonian did was open an envelope.

It seems to me that there are quite a few investors willing to take on teams that are having trouble paying their debts, much like there are many lions who have an interest in young zebras.  On that basis, I''d say that the type of investor who would be interested in Coventry, Ipswich, or Cardiff wouldn''t be interested in us.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Steve Burns"]

Because the focus of this thwed is different.

Really ?

[/quote]

Let''s just keep this straight Stevie, since it''s the season of goodwill.

The ''Sheepshanks........'' thread has gone over 30 posts almost exclusively on the subject of Ipswich''s recent financial arrangements. Is there another thread I have missed?

This thread merely poses the question as to whether or not NCFC should get off their backsides and follow the Ipswich route as suggested by an Ipswich fan.

Simple really. Different focus.

As for fred/thwed/thread ask nutty - he started it.

OTBC

[/quote]

The Ipswich route, being spending well above our means, going hugely into debt which we have no hope of ever paying off, not being able to pay off our creditors, putting lots of local business out of business, accepting an offer from an asset stripper, and then...

If thats your recipe for success, thank god you aren''t on the board.

The odd thing Big Down Under is that when this scam is broken down the binners have -Been lent £8.1m which they are paying around £600k interest every year with no hope of getting out of it unless they remain in the premiership for 5 consectutive years. This money will be used to balance the books, meeting previous and future losses.They''ve sold the club for £3.9m, hardly making them finacially secure or offering anything that suggests a fair deal.The £32m is still owed, racking up interest.The £3m plus is still owed to Barclays and Bank of ScotlandThe capital and interest payments are still due on the various loan notes.What is also still there is the red faced chalatan who stated that he would go once the club''s future was stabilised. Again I ask. Did he lie or is the club still not stabilised ?What isn''t still there, is any real value to the shares bought by the odd assortment of deluded farmhands, rural simpletons and pitchfork jugglers who baled them out to the tune of nearly £2m a few years back.If the paupers are bleating about what a good deal this scam is then it is a measute of how close they were to collapse that they would accept this asset stripping excercise.Should she get off her backside, I don''t know but I should imagine she''s been flat on her back laughing her wotsits off at the plight of our impoverished neighbours, as have most up here.MEI  = RIP (off)swich