Sign in to follow this  
Loughborough Canary

Get behind him!

It is obvious that the board were waiting for a proper chat with Paul Jewell, and he would obviously expect a look around his potential new club.  Jewell was either not impressed, or the board were not impressed.  If the board didn''t try and get Jewell in they would get slagged off, so just be positive that they did.  Roeder is a good manager, and will get the backing of the boys.  We need to give our backing too - we either get behind the man as he has asked, and like we should as fans anyway, or we jump on their backs from word go and drag the team and club down.

He will get the confidence back in the players, and is a good manager!

On the ball city!

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Board not impressed with Paul Jewell?
Fans not impressed with the board.
You do the math.
[/quote]

what makes you think jewell wanted the job? why would he apply for us and not bolton?

[quote user="Steelsilver"]I''ll get behind him alright............with a frigging rat-trap!!"[/quote]

Go support someone else then!

[quote user="Steelsilver"]I''ll get behind him alright............with a frigging rat-trap!!"[/quote]

Another pointless post from Stupidstupid.

People like you make me ashamed and embarrassed to be a Norwich City fan. [:$]

Do try and get an early night tonight, there''s a good little lad.

OK. Here''s the situation.We finally have a new manager. In all honesty i don''t think Roeder would be first choice in any way, but that''s how we stand at this moment. Give him a chance, if he wins in his first game he will be a hero, if we lose, well, he''s new and what chance does he have coming straight into the derby? All genuine fans will get behind the team and push for a win. Let''s not hang the poor bloke before his signature dries on the contract. Try being positive for once, i know it will be a push for some of you but just give it a go. OTBC