Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

PETER GRANT HAS GONE!!!

Haha, doesn''t everyone feel stupid now!! good on ya mate, half the people on this message board don''t have a clue what their talking about anyway, its all "sack the manager, sack the board" nonsense.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Ha Ha Ha...... GOOD GUESS MY  A*S*,  SO I TAKE IT THAT AT 9PM LAST NIGHT PETER GRANT JUST CLEARED HIS OFFICE AND LEFT...... BONGO BOY, LONDON CANARY AND THE REST.......... SLAP EGG ON FACE!! I WAS TOLD AT 12.30PM YESTERDAY, NOW I CANT HELP THE FACT THAT I HAD A BIT OF INSIDE INFO, OR IS THAT NOT ALLOWED ON THIS SITE.................. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA[/quote]

And I hope that you are extremely pleased with yourself.

no... it was extrmely likely Grant would go when he did... u made a guess and got lucky with it...Zemas tendon

Heres one for you.. i predict it will rain before Christmas..... i shall jump around like a loon when it happens and say "i told u so"

it was a given....

jas :)

"...inside info..." FFS, it was clear by his statements after the QPR game he was on his way.

If you DO have inside info, kindly tell us all who the new Manager will be, before it is announced-THEN I''ll be impressed!

What'' s the big deal. The guy either knew this at the time he states yesterday or not. Why is it so hard to believe that he did know this. It is hardly the worlds biggest scoop in the scheme of things. Perhaps we should be spending our energy on determining how we are going to get out of the crap hole that we are in rather than all bitching about the blindingly obvious.

Seems that some people want to argue with themselves 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

no... it was extrmely likely Grant would go when he did... u made a guess and got lucky with it...Zemas tendon

Heres one for you.. i predict it will rain before Christmas..... i shall jump around like a loon when it happens and say "i told u so"

it was a given....

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]So who is the new manager going to be then?? Come on! you are full of S*** or Delia!!
[/quote]

Ha Ha Ha.............Ohhh big words Snakepit Boy!!! Dont know who the new manager is going to be, because the inside info i got does''nt know yet either!!!  So you child, sit down and shut up!!

[quote user="ellis206"]Haha, doesn''t everyone feel stupid now!! good on ya mate, half the people on this message board don''t have a clue what their talking about anyway, its all "sack the manager, sack the board" nonsense.
[/quote]

ellis206 are you telling me that you are happy with the board and that you were happy with PG?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

it was a given....

[/quote]

His so called "prediction" was roasted in another 20 posts... at least his one stuck his head on the line - and he was proved correct... your example has no comparision.