ricky knight

who has changed their mind

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Sir Daz"]

Mr Cluck

You dont like the board,

you dont like the manager,

you dont like the fans,

you dont like the players,

Which bit of Norwich city do you support?

[/quote]

The bits that existed before Lady Delia rode into town on her Suffolk Punch......

You know....the excitement...the players...the trip to Europe...3rd. place in the Prem...cup finals and semis....the respect of others in football....links with the city rather than catering....proper fans who understood football....singing in the ground....honesty....integrity......

Want any more?  I''ve got plenty left.

[/quote]

great reply Cluck, thought they had you there did''nt they. Its our home town team, part of history and culture, we are very protective of it, especially when its being abused by a board who will be gone when all the life has been sucked out of it. When a rookie manager is given the reins. when players who aint fit to wear the shirt are brought in and spun as superstars we should be grateful for.

We love NCFC but dislike what is going on in our club and will keep saying so till things change.

Mr Cluck

You dont like the board,

you dont like the fans,

[/quote]

The bits that existed before Lady Delia rode into town on her Suffolk Punch......

You know....the excitement...the players...the trip to Europe...3rd. place in the Prem...cup finals and semis....the respect of others in football....links with the city rather than catering....proper fans who understood football....singing in the ground....honesty....integrity......

[/quote]

and this weeks post of the week goes to???

Fantastic stuff Cluck and spot on in everything you say in this thread mate!!!  [Y]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Sir Daz"]

Mr Cluck

You dont like the board,

you dont like the fans,

[/quote]

[/quote]

and this weeks post of the week goes to???

Fantastic stuff Cluck and spot on in everything you say in this thread mate!!!  [Y]

[/quote]

Some of Clucks posts should get post of the week.

I mean, they make me laugh quite a bit. Surely thats enough? [;)]

Mr Cluck

You dont like the board,

you dont like the fans,

[/quote]

[/quote]

Game, set and match!

If my memory serves me correctly, before lady delia rode into town there were also anti chase protests and all our best players being sold.  Sounds uncannily familiar! 

I think the lack of singing and ''proper'' fans is an affliction affecting the whole of football since the taylor report and the advent of the prem and really cant be blamed soley on delia smith!

[quote user="Sir Daz"]

If my memory serves me correctly, before lady delia rode into town there were also anti chase protests and all our best players being sold.  Sounds uncannily familiar! 

I think the lack of singing and ''proper'' fans is an affliction affecting the whole of football since the taylor report and the advent of the prem and really cant be blamed soley on delia smith!

[/quote]

Lack of singing is the least of our problems at CR right now.  It''s the sullen, hostile, mutinous atmosphere brought on by the presence of people who have been duped by the board into renewing their season tickets, and are looking to take it out on the team and the manager instead of placing the responsibility where it ultimately belongs.

[quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="Sir Daz"]

[/quote]

Lack of singing is the least of our problems at CR right now.  It''s the sullen, hostile, mutinous atmosphere brought on by the presence of people who have been duped by the board into renewing their season tickets, and are looking to take it out on the team and the manager instead of placing the responsibility where it ultimately belongs.

[/quote]

We shouldn''t forget also the "split" between what I consider the football fan and the Delia appreciators....

There are now two sets of spectator at Carrow Road....and this explains much about the attitudes shown even on this forum. It results in one section feeling sorry for their celebrity idol and thus backing her to the hilt....while the other has concern only for the football side of the club and wants things to change.

On the whole the Delia appreciators are relatively new to the game and have neither ambition nor drive....just as long as Milady is comfortably installed in the Directors box for all to see. For them League One football would be greeted with an "Oh well...never mind"....whereas for the football fan it means a dreadful level of skills on show and potentially years in the wastelands (ask Forest and Sheff.Weds fans).

For this reason I fear opinions are entrenched....and it remains to be seen which of the sections wins the Battle of Carrow Road.

We shouldn''t forget also the "split" between what I consider the football fan and the Delia appreciators....

There are now two sets of spectator at Carrow Road....and this explains much about the attitudes shown even on this forum. It results in one section feeling sorry for their celebrity idol and thus backing her to the hilt....while the other has concern only for the football side of the club and wants things to change.

On the whole the Delia appreciators are relatively new to the game and have neither ambition nor drive....just as long as Milady is comfortably installed in the Directors box for all to see. For them League One football would be greeted with an "Oh well...never mind"....whereas for the football fan it means a dreadful level of skills on show and potentially years in the wastelands (ask Forest and Sheff.Weds fans).

For this reason I fear opinions are entrenched....and it remains to be seen which of the sections wins the Battle of Carrow Road.

What utter drivel