Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

hahahahahaha I just got asked by my Dad...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

but as soon as the club starts doing well he will go away... nothing to whinge about....

[/quote]

I fear that''s going to be quite a while yet.

Let me sum smudger up for you all (as if you dont no) A disgracefull fan! Every club has atleast 1! Its like work. theres always that one id10t that no one likes and they get of on it! and that my friends is smudger. the village idiot. Doesnt attend game but feels he should comment on them. has not put any thing support or money towards the club in the last 2 years but still feels the need to be a ''fan''. Honoust smudg, the club would not miss you 1 bit!

He claims he was celebrating in Newcastle the night we won the title a few years ago - yeah and I''ll show my @rse in Delias restaurant

What a fan he is

Maximo Park - prefer Sloughbottom Park it sounds better

[quote user="Canarie Ben"]Let me sum smudger up for you all (as if you dont no) A disgracefull fan! Every club has atleast 1! Its like work. theres always that one id10t that no one likes and they get of on it! and that my friends is smudger. the village idiot. Doesnt attend game but feels he should comment on them. has not put any thing support or money towards the club in the last 2 years but still feels the need to be a ''fan''. Honoust smudg, the club would not miss you 1 bit![/quote] Say''s it all really.Ben.How right you are.

Disgraceful !!

[quote user="Canarie Ben"]Let me sum smudger up for you all (as if you dont no) A disgracefull fan! Every club has atleast 1! Its like work. theres always that one id10t that no one likes and they get of on it! and that my friends is smudger. the village idiot. Doesnt attend game but feels he should comment on them. has not put any thing support or money towards the club in the last 2 years but still feels the need to be a ''fan''. Honoust smudg, the club would not miss you 1 bit![/quote]

Canarie Ben, you keep using the word fan, the one thing he clearly ain''t. He can have any view he wants on the board, the manager, the players, even the supporters, but when he states that he wants ''his'' side to lose, a line is crossed and he can never be considered a fan, supporter or even follower!

The sad thing is were giveing him exactly what he wants, and that''s attention. By responding to his nonsense comment with over 7 pages of people practically saying the same thing, just do what I do and try and ignore the attention seeking self proclaimed Norwich fan - who clearly isn''t.