Sign in to follow this  
walks on water

Just an idea

The Support -given the turgid football on offer- was fantastic on Tuesday night ...I had to leave with a minute to go ( work )  so didn''t hear any dissent at the death 

ANYWAY

was mulling over how bloody hard it is to cheer , when in reality there isn''t much to cheer about (but Lord knows the team & we need it) when it occurred to me....

To those going to QPR,

..........a lusty , continuous

Peter Cul-lum''s Green & Yella Army[8]

may motivate players, fans and board to do the right thing

Looking forward to happier times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

ya just never know,

Positive Mental Attitude and all that  (it''s got to better than slagging them off .......and gives us something to shout about (while still only fantasy of course..at present !?!)

?

[H] the future''s so bright

He is a rich, successful NCFC supporter, who lives within the Norwich ring road.  There is a rumour that he might be interested in taking over the club.It''s just a rumour though.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]He is a rich, successful NCFC supporter, who lives within the Norwich ring road.  There is a rumour that he might be interested in taking over the club.

It''s just a rumour though.
[/quote]

Oh god not another rumour - they make the world go round dont they - With all these rumours that are going round we will be in the top six of the Premier next season

[quote user="Bomber"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]He is a rich, successful NCFC supporter, who lives within the Norwich ring road.  There is a rumour that he might be interested in taking over the club.

It''s just a rumour though.
[/quote]

Oh god not another rumour - they make the world go round dont they - With all these rumours that are going round we will be in the top six of the Premier next season

[/quote]

Rumours ......... Fleetwood Mac anyone [;)]?

Idea''s not necessarily a bad one (although I don''t believe the rumour personally) but the application of the idea is where it falls down. Nobody will do it.

[quote]

Peter does not live within the Norwich ring road. He lives in Kent.[/quote]oops, my bad.  I guess he doesn''t meet Delias'' criteria after all then.Back to the drawing board...

Lets hope Cullum hears the rumour too and believes it.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST